• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

Japan bundle comes with the new coloured joycons. West forced to wait!

DAD_qf7VoAAGNbY.jpg
This is going to not merely sell, but completely evaporate from Japanese shelves.

Protome

Bet they end up selling coloured versions of the joy con straps too. Bastards.
I'm going to buy all of these if I can. I bet the case will be the hardest.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I want those Joy-Cons! Not a fan of the colored Pro Controller though.

Now I don't know if I should preorder the yellow ones from Amazon Spain (the only one that sends them here) or wait for these new ones.

So the bundle is just the regular neon switch probably with a splatoon 2 download code?
A little disappointing it wouldn't include the splatoon themes color joy cons.

lol nice and yeah all these switch bundles i'm not sure how I feel about them are the games physical? That is like my only issue with them I love the neon blue/red joycons but the watermelon joycons would be just as good as well IMO

Javier

So glad I decided to wait on the Pro Controller. I know what I'm getting.

Between Splatoon 2, the new Smash and Splatoon amiibo, and now this, July 21st is going to be a very expensive day (But totally worth it!).

Is the Switch region free? I might pick up that Japanese bundle.
It is. There's virtually no difference between Switch units around the world outside of the packaging.

So glad I decided to wait on the Pro Controller. I know what I'm getting.

Between Splatoon 2, the new Smash and Splatoon amiibo, and now this, July 21st is going to be a very expensive day (But totally worth it!).

It is. There's virtually no difference between Switch units around the world outside of the packaging.
The power adapter is different.

Ventara

Guys, relax. NoA hasn't announced anything because they're trying to get us a bundle with the neon-green/pink colours instead of the red/blue ones Japan is getting.

Believe.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Glad i waited out as Splatoon is one of my favorite games these few years. Will be getting this!

True Fire

Notice how the joy-con colors correlate directly to the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, and ARMS covers? In particular, the neon tiles in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's N64 Rainbow Road and the "Deluxe" font in the title.

Green and Pink were truly inevitable.

RootCause

If only there was some method to sell the joycons on their own. Nah, that's too crazy. ;D
Tell that to those that are still waiting for the non-reverse neon controllers. :3

But seriously. I just want to be able to buy the pink, and green separately from the system.

Top Bottom