• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Madden 15 cover is interesting.

fedexpeon

Banned
zkXUhwX.jpg

Can't wait for Fox News or Deadspin gets a hold of this.

I really wanted to indicate on page 1 how this is the third Madden cover to not actually have a football on it... The 2nd being last year's game, as the photo was of Calvin Johnson imminently catching a football that was not in view. The first Madden without a football on it was '05, with Ray Lewis ready to hit a guy. Thread kept hanging when I went to reply.

Sadly, I'm sure someoene else beat me to this by now.

Also, cover is fine. It's Sherman backing up ready to play bump and run. A month ago when they showed the Sherman screenshot, people complained beause they showed him tackling a player, even though he's more of a cover corner. Now they show him in his back pedal technique, and people complain because he's not in some quintessential hit or intercept position. w/e

mkenyon

Banned
I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO HAVE A SEAHAWK ON THE COVER PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME HAVE YOU SEEN HOW DEPRESSING PACIFIC NW SPORTS ARE OTHERWISE FUCK.

I haven't bought Madden since whatever the Vince Young one was. I'm totally buying this, and I won't even have a system to play it on. Going for X-Box One for the green box I think.

im convinced the people who decided sports game covers try and find the worst candid picture of a player and try to erase all context as to what was happening when said pic was taken.

Eh, these 2015 covers look mediocre as hell compared to the bloody hilarious EA Sports 2014 covers.

I can't stop laughing every time I scroll through PS4's store and see all the super-cereal look-at-camera covers (whatweretheythinking?!). These, I sort of just look, and go "ok". Boring!

Thank god for photoshopGAF.

Top Bottom