• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm ready.

Looking forward to enjoying the show and then coming here to 10 pages of dissecting and tearing apart each scene until I'm sat wondering if I'm even watching the same show. :D

TheOddOne

I actually mentioned the Season 3 OT the day it was announced.

I assumed you were down for poaching OTs when you took Atlanta dude.
That Atlanta OT really bothered you that much? Really?

For fuck sake, if you even PM’d me about taking over The Flash OT I would have been fine, but instead you do this? What a douchebag kind of attitude is this.

I’m kind of done with you, what a complete utter disrespectful way to handle all of this.

ZeroX03

Banned
That Atlanta OT really bothered you that much? Really?

For fuck sake, if you even PM’d me about taking over The Flash OT I would have been fine, but instead you do this? What a douchebag kind of attitude is this.

I’m kind of done with you, what a complete utter disrespectful way to handle all of this.

I'm so confused. I assumed you would be cool with me taking something as you took something I called. Why wouldn't it go both ways? It's not that I was bothered, I assumed you wouldn't care over something so meaningless.

I thought you'd be cool because we were joking (at least that's how I took it) and didn't take this seriously. You literally insult me in your OTs, I don't take that personally at all. I had no idea you were so invested. I literally make a joke out of all of this.

I'm actually really sorry man. I had no idea you'd get upset.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm ready.

Looking forward to enjoying the show and then coming here to 10 pages of dissecting and tearing apart each scene until I'm sat wondering if I'm even watching the same show. :D

You rang? Lol

Tace

Who do you guys think will bite it this season? It's safe to assume that they will kill off a character (because they do it every year iirc) so who do you think it'll be?

My money is on one of the new characters introduced this season. I think (or hope) they won't go after the established cast this season. If they do....I'm calling the death of Jesse Quick

Joni

Who do you guys think will bite it this season? It's safe to assume that they will kill off a character (because they do it every year iirc) so who do you think it'll be?

My money is on one of the new characters introduced this season. I think (or hope) they won't go after the established cast this season. If they do....I'm calling the death of Jesse Quick

Just expect the person they kill to immediately come back as another character.

Cisco please cut your hair this season
No, long hair looks better on him.

Well, all the good writers from The Flash went over to Supergirl.
Oh dear, we're going to see this complaint a lot aren't we?
Okay, cool. I looked it up to see that it just hasn't launched as of yet, but I'm glad I'll be able to follow this and iZombie.

Now I'm reminded that iZombie isn't coming back until next year. :(

Volimar

Malfoy should date Pied Piper. They both got that insufferable sneer down.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1208080&page=149

It was by far the most popular OT title. It wasn't even my favorite of my own.

Except you Tabby, you never liked it, so props for sticking to your guns.

I don't like it either. Flash is a good show and we should be encouraging people to give it a chance, not telling them they're going to have a bad time. Just my opinion.

Edit: after reading more of the thread, I don't want to feel like I'm dogpiling. Respect for people that put the effort into OTs.

ZeroX03

Banned
I don't like it either. Flash is a good show and we should be encouraging people to give it a chance, not telling them they're going to have a bad time. Just my opinion.

If anyone is scared away from the show because of the thread title, they're probably not sharp enough to keep up with a CW show.

My Arrow idea was much more negative lol

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Run fast, run hard, run stupid.

I hope Barry doesn't make too many dumb decisions this season.

Also, can't wait to see Wally in action, the suit looks great.

oti

Banned
In what new and exciting ways will Barry run in circles to solve literally every problem ever this time?

J4g3r

Looks like they forgot to plug this suit into the mains, it would benefit from a bit of a glow on the cracks and logo I think.

k3T5Ex1.png

...and it not being made out of the same material as the 1989 Batman suit.

Volimar

Looks like they forgot to plug this suit into the mains, it would benefit from a bit of a glow on the cracks and logo I think.

...and it not being made out of the same material as the 1989 Batman suit.

Looks like he should be on The Tick.

Xenoboy

Looking forward to this season. While the Rival costume is quite meh, at least it won't show up so much as he won't be one of the big bads.

This thread has more twists and drama than all of season 4 of Arrow.

The tension between Zero and Odd is off the charts. Where's NTGYK? We need someone in the Felicity role.

Good thread title, great OP.

Watched Season 1 and 2 over the last week on CraveTV here in Canada. Well was the best part, Barry is an idiot. Season 2 was kind of all over the place in terms of pacing, still better than Arrow.

ZeroX03

Banned
Is Zero also taking the other OTs from TheOddOne?

Nobody wants Arrow so I think I get that by default
Skux has Supergirl
So that leaves Legends, which I'm down for but I'd prefer OddOne not kill me

Probably best I don't get all four, otherwise we would definitely have gotten my original title suggestions:

• Supergirl S2 |OT| Ol
  • The Flash S3 |OT| ic
  • Arrow S5 |OT| it
  • Legends of Tomorrow S2 |OT| y

Top Bottom