• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which 2017 release game has the best cover art?

Newk86

Since there are only a few weeks of 2017 left to go. Post your favourite cover/box art out of all the games that received a physical release this year (any region).

My vote is for Monster Hunter Stories. I really like the logo, and plus with so much seemingly going on at once somehow everything still blends together well and avoids feeling too busy.

91Lkn2yIKIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

sublimit

Banned
I think Nier Automata's covers (both the CG and 2D one) are my favorites.I love the colors,atmosphere and character poses in the CG one and Akihiko Yoshida's hand drawn art on the reversable cover is Godlike as usual.

5pzMpE8.png

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I think Nier Automata's covers (both the CG and 2D one) are my favorites.I love the colors,atmosphere and character poses in the CG one and Akihiko Yoshida's hand drawn art on the reversable cover is Godlike as usual.
I definetly agree on 2D cover art for NieR Automata is amazing!!!

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
@sublimit, sadly, there's no CGI cover art for Nier Automata, there's 2D cover (on the left) and low res in-game assets cover (on the right) - SQE probably could not bother or care to produce the actuall CGI cover for this game. Anyway, 2D is the best one for obvious reasons.

sublimit

Banned
@sublimit, sadly, there's no CGI cover art for Nier Automata, there's 2D cover (on the left) and low res in-game assets cover (on the right) - SQE probably could not bother or care to produce the actuall CGI cover for this game. Anyway, 2D is the best one for obvious reasons.

Well i still like the in-game assets cover even if they are low res. :) I like the scene and the whole atmosphere in the picture. But yeah the 2D one is my favorite.

sublimit

Banned
^Image isn't showing.

I also absolutely love FFXII's remaster cover art (another gorgeous Yoshida work)
final-fantasy-xii-key-art.jpg

Top Bottom