• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

DBT85

Liverpool host Everton and Arsenal host City in the next round of games. Could be climbing closer to the top 4 in 2 weekends if United beat West Brom. They'll need at least two goals, conceding a set piece goal to them late after 70 minutes of nothing in guaranteed.

Keep everything crossed!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Would be a strange thing if Everton finish above Liverpool (possible) and Spuds finish above Arsenal (very likely)

Wouldn't be strange is our case, we've been shite all season

be even worse when Ozil and Alexis fuck off

Spurs deserve to finish above us tbh, was comical they didn't last year

DBT85

Wouldn't be strange is our case, we've been shite all season

be even worse when Ozil and Alexis fuck off

Spurs deserve to finish above us tbh, was comical they didn't last year

As Troopz said, Arse finishing second last year kind of papered over the cracks. It was your title to win, everyone was shit. And you let Leicester beat you to it.

Why though. I'm glad we are playing the first leg away from home.
Why lol. Real playing second leg at home is going to be more scary lol.
You want the first leg at home vs the great teams. Vs good to trash teams, it's better that you have it in the 2nd leg. Bayern also tends to do better for this in the first leg since they signed Robbery in the beginning of LvG's reign to now. Not saying they will win now, but it's better they play at home and get a win which will put all the pressure on Madrid to show up.

At this point, Carlo can't fuck it up worse than the 5-0 so hopefully the team shows up in the first leg to a win.

Blablurn

When your friends laugh at you instead of empathizing

ftdqjb4npemy.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
People said this when Fabregas, Nasri & RVP left.

Arsenal have had better seasons with worse squads.

And it was. Well, except for Nasri.

We missed RVP's goals, and we missed Fabregas' assists and general character in the team

DBT85

Troopz video on AFTV from the weekend has reached 763,000 views already, putting it 8th in the all time AFTV hall of Fame.

Mad bruv.

tim.mbp

I'm really looking forward to the WCQ. US is a little behind and needs some wins, plus will see how the team is without Klinsmann. CONMEBOL games should be great (at least Matchday 13).

casiopao

Its internationals time. Errbody knows that means no real football.

BEST TIME for us Juventus too lol.^^

Dybala is going to have tons of times to recover.^^

Marchisio can regain his fitness more.

Please God, don't let Pjanic, Khedira, Bonnuci, Barzagli, Rugani, Higuain and Buffon get Injured.T_T

DBT85

It's official. Basti's gone to the Chicago Fire in MLS.

Color me surprised.

good spot

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...hweinsteiger-chicago-fire-20170321-story.html

“Throughout my career, I’ve always sought opportunities where I hoped to make a positive impact and to help make something great,” Schweinsteiger said in a statement via the club. “My move to Chicago Fire is no different. Through my conversations with Nelson and Pauno, I'm convinced by the club’s vision and philosophy and I want to help them with this project.”

A shame it didn't work out for him at United :(

So I saw this article about Costa wanting to go back to Atletico, and I was just wondering, why? This and the whole China thing in January makes me wonder why he doesn't like it at Chelsea. It's not like he's been in bad form there or anything.

Dark Rider

So I saw this article about Costa wanting to go back to Atletico, and I was just wondering, why? This and the whole China thing in January makes me wonder why he doesn't like it at Chelsea. It's not like he's been in bad form there or anything.

Because frankly Atletico is better than Chelsea in term of football quality. He also might prefer Simeone to be his manager or maybe not I don't know. The China thing is all about money for Chelsea and Costa.

casiopao

England actually played quite well. They probably can win if Ali don't fail to score when he is one on one vs keeper.

This England is quite good there. It actually had a plan lol.

acohrs

Glad to see English fans bringing the 'banter' last night. The longer I live in Ireland, the more and more attractive supporting the Ireland team becomes to me, won't be supporting a team followed by such scum

Edit: article on the 'banter' for further reading, really hope the FA act and find those fans and ban them otherwise they're just farcical, ban club fans from stadiums but if you're a national fan it's fair game.

http://www.football365.com/news/england-fans-why-the-banter-defence-doesnt-work

Top Bottom