• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 to be revealed this year!?

Man I hope. Loved the first one, and the thought of a next gen Alan Wake...hnnnng.

Great news for Alan Wake fans as Remedy’s franchise is now available with a 75% discount on Steam. For only 8,99€, PC gamers can get Alan Wake, Alan Wake: American Nightmare and Alan Wake Collector’s Edition Extras. But wait, we’ve got some more news to share as it seems that 2013 will be the year of Alan Wake 2′s reveal. Or at least that’s what we hope so.

On Alan Wake’s official FB page, Remedy has revealed that it will be sharing more greater news about what they’ve been up to. The intereting part here is that this hint was shared on Alan Wake’s FB page, suggesting that Remedy has been working on something new about it.

Moreover, Alan Wake’s and Max Payne’s writer, Sam Lake, has also unveiled that Remedy will be revealing this year what they’ve been up to all this time.

Untitled-SamLake-AW2.jpg

Source

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hopefully my next laptop will be able to run the the first and American Nightmare. I've wanted to play this series so bad since it was originally announced.

If this isn't AW2 I'm still going to keep an eye on it. Love Remedy.

mclem

Just get it on Pee Cee

My laptop is about the level of the Xbox; my desktop is a bit better, but neither are powerful enough to match up to at least the rumours of the power of the upcoming systems.

That said, if it's 2013, we're talking launch titles, so they're not necessarily going to significantly push the systems.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/remedy-hints-at-incoming-news-possibly-about-alan-wake-2/

Great news for Alan Wake fans as Remedy’s franchise is now available with a 75% discount on Steam. For only 8,99€, PC gamers can get Alan Wake, Alan Wake: American Nightmare and Alan Wake Collector’s Edition Extras. But wait, we’ve got some more news to share as it seems that 2013 will be the year of Alan Wake 2′s reveal. Or at least that’s what we hope so.

On Alan Wake’s official FB page, Remedy has revealed that it will be sharing more greater news about what they’ve been up to. The intereting part here is that this hint was shared on Alan Wake’s FB page, suggesting that Remedy has been working on something new about it.

Moreover, Alan Wake’s and Max Payne’s writer, Sam Lake, has also unveiled that Remedy will be revealing this year what they’ve been up to all this time.

Sam Lake has been teasing gamers with various hints this past year. Remedy’s writer shared – back in June – a blog with posts that shared similar scenes and characters found in Alan Wake. Even though nothing noteworthy came out of this blog, it could very well be a viral marketing for this rumored sequel to Alan Wake.
Enjoy!

untitled-samlake-aw2yruq1.jpg

65447443.gif

S1kkZ

I guess a Microsoft E3 demo from Remedy.

if this happens, its probably a launch title for the new xbox. that would be awesome.

arent they working on that game since 2010? they mentioned a brand new animation technology for faces back then.

Derrick01

Banned
I have my fingers crossed on new publisher. Microsoft really fucked Remedy and PC gamers up the ass with Alan Wake

Yup hopefully they can make the sequel how they wanted to make the first game, without MS ruining yet another franchise along with all the ones they helped ruin in the xbox 1 days.

amardilo

if this happens, its probably a launch title for the new xbox. that would be awesome.

arent they working on that game since 2010? they mentioned a brand new animation technology for faces back then.

If it's a launch game then I think that could be a really strong launch title. It would also mean that I would get that console and game on day one (as long as I can place a pre-order for it in time).

RPGamer92

Banned
I'd buy a Durango this fall if Alan Wake 2 was a launch title for it. Alan Wake is a top 5 game of this gen for me <3

gaming_noob

I'm in! Hopefully they can add some sort of replayability in this one. Collecting coffee mugs from the original was not enough.

Top Bottom