• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahed

Kratos seems the most popular character overall. He might not be my favourite there (Sly), but he's pretty easily the most recognisable

Boss Man

Yeah I'm not sure about the question lol.

I think my answer is still Sly. I see more people use Sly lately, I think.

Kratos is the most recognizable, Sly is the most used- that's what I was trying to say.

Just got into the beta, PSN: Yoko337

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484292 <--- Here's the beta thread, check OP for info.

Yeah I'm not sure about the question lol. I think my answer is still Sly. I see more people use Sly lately, I think. Kratos is the most recognizable, Sly is the most used- that's what I was trying to say.

It's a toss-up between those two, but it might change when the beta is in the stores for everyone. :eek: Then everyone finds out Sly is more broken and then they drop Kratos like a brick.

TheMink

I dunno guys..all jokes aside, Jane tate could actually be a very interesting character for the game

Aside for the fact that her over all character design is amorphous.
Say what you will about Nariko, but i could tell Nariko apart from any other female characters from a mile away.

EDIT:
Not that she wouldn't bring something different to the fight, just sayin.

kuroshiki

So far the female cast for this game has been nothing but abysmal.

If you can't use characters from Wild Arms, poporo crois, etc, then just import some characters from other franchise like Kos-mos from Xenosaga, Sony. I mean wtf.

prwxv3

Wow the Destructoid preview was pretty good. If anyone is worried I doubt Sterling will be the reviewer (though he did say it was pretty solid when he played it himself) he does not review fighting games much if at all.

Though those comments were pretty salty lol.

Sackboy and Raiden on homepage.

original

original

original

TheMink

^ not really a leak if it's officially announced lol :p

So far the female cast for this game has been nothing but abysmal.

If you can't use characters from Wild Arms, poporo crois, etc, then just import some characters from other franchise like Kos-mos from Xenosaga, Sony. I mean wtf.

In this game the character pretty much has to be the main character of the franchise to be included. So the lack of female lead protagonists in games in general is what you should blame.

Well their site is down so I guess it was put up accidentally.

Someone fell asleep and their head hit the "UPDATE BUTTON"

Anybody make out characters in that small image?

Where's detective GAF?

kuroshiki

^ not really a leak if it's officially announced lol :p

In this game the character pretty much has to be the main character of the franchise to be included. So the lack of female lead protagonists in games in general is what you should blame.

And who made that rule? Also Kos-mos totally qualifies in that standard.

SmithnCo

FP and Sly's thumbnails looks kinda weird, lol.

Can't wait for the trailers for these two eventually, they are what I'm most curious about.

SSReborn

lol neogaf goes down at some very amazing times anyhow

The people in the bottom left smaller pic that aren't revealed are apparently

Jin
Kazuya
Ryu Hyabuza
Ratchet
Nariko

Boss Man

It's cool to see them not playing dumb about the leak, show us the goods so we feel better about it! EDIT: Oh nevermind, appears it was a mistake...

Looks like Good Cole vs. Raiden is a rivalry?

TheMink

And who made that rule? Also Kos-mos totally qualifies in that standard.

I suppose logic did (just to be an ass :p)

But seriously, as the first game in the series thus far they have put only the main characters of their games into this game.
If you want sub characters your going to have to wait for DLC or more likely a sequel.

Edit: then again...

lol neogaf goes down at some very amazing times anyhow

The people in the bottom left smaller pic that aren't revealed are apparently

Jin
Kazuya
Ryu Hyabuza
Ratchet
Nariko

Seriously, first after Jennifer Tate rambling and now after ANOTHER leak? I fucking called it a couple of hours ago goddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Yeah everyone's going crazy with guesses, but I'll definitely believe Jin of the one who's unrevealed. Also, some might be minions and not fully playable characters. I was about to sleep but holy shit this keeps me awake for sure

SSReborn

Seriously, first after Jennifer Tate rambling and now after ANOTHER leak? I fucking called it a couple of hours ago goddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Yeah everyone's going crazy with guesses, but I'll definitely believe Jin of the one who's unrevealed. Also, some might be minions and not fully playable characters. I was about to sleep but holy shit this keeps me awake for sure

well I went on PSABR Forums when neogaf was down and basically found these

Beside Big Daddy
original

Beside Kazuya
original

kuroshiki

I suppose logic did (just to be an ass :p)

But seriously, as the first game in the series thus far they have put only the main characters of their games into this game.
If you want sub characters your going to have to wait for DLC or more likely a sequel.

Edit: then again...

The way I see it is, there is already a staple game in this genre. Sony doesn't have a lot of shot with this. Either this will be success or miserable failure. There are SHIT TON (literally.) of characters out there that can be used.

So why not go all the way from the start? This might be their last game in this genre, after all.

Just put all the characters they can think of (especially in terms of females, we already have enough male characters as is) and then pray for the best. If succeed, then they can worry about selecting what's what. They don't have luxury at this point.

TheMink

The way I see it is, there is already a staple game in this genre. Sony doesn't have a lot of shot with this. Either this will be success or miserable failure. There are SHIT TON (literally.) of characters out there that can be used.

So why not go all the way from the start? This might be their last game in this genre, after all.

Just put all the characters they can think of (especially in terms of females, we already have enough male characters as is) and then pray for the best. If succeed, then they can worry about selecting what's what. They don't have luxury at this point.

I agree, but time is time and they can only spend so much :p

Damn man, lol. Wonder if they are pissed.

I just want to see videos of gameplay and the modes more than anything else.

I really dont want more Tekken characters, hoping Kazuya is a minion :/ Or an alt skin, if they play the same or something

Ploid 3.0

OMGOMGOMG LEak leak this is awesome. Ryu H., That looks like Nariko too.. maaan this game needs to come out. I thought I could ease the pain by trying to avoid threads on it but now it's all coming back and I want everything now.

OMG so many tekken characters, this is making me misty eyed... WOOOoo

kuroshiki

Ah fuck, screw Kos-mos. I will take Rachel from Ninja Gaiden at this point.

Hell I will even take momiji.

ANYTHING but fat princess. FUCK.

TheMink

Damn man, lol. Wonder if they are pissed.

I just want to see videos of gameplay and the modes more than anything else.

I really dont want more Tekken characters, hoping Kazuya is a minion :/ Or an alt skin, if they play the same or something

They are probably saying, DAMMIT GAF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom