• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Grader Gets Forced Blowjob in School Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sex in school. And we're not talking about a high school or even middle school. We're talking about an incident that allegedly happened at an elementary school.

The mother of an 8-year-old boy says one of the girls in his third grade class performed a sex act on him in the school library, during school hours.

"It was shocking. I was flabbergasted," said mom Lashonna Lee.

She never expected to have "the talk" with her 3rd grade son this week. But after a 9-year-old female classmate allegedly performed a sex act on him in the school library, she says she had no choice.

She says her son tried to stop it from happening, by raising his hand to get the librarian's attention.

"The teacher told him if he's not telling on himself, don't tell on anyone else," said Lee. "And that's when he put his hand down, and the little girl proceeded to take his private out and proceeded to do what she did."

Lee says the assistant principal called her Wednesday.

"It happened Monday," she said. "I didn't find out until Wednesday so I don't know how he was feeling those two days."

WREG contacted MCS to ask how might something like this have happened in a school library? Between 3rd graders? Under adult supervision?

But all we received was a one-sentence e-mail stating: "We cannot comment specifically on this case due to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act."

"He was sexually molested at school, forced to have something done to him that he didn't want done," said Lee.

She says the the assistant principal told her the librarian was reprimanded and the girl in question was suspended but she doesn't know for how long. She also says the school refuses to remove her from her son's class.

"I don't know how it's affected him, but I know he's not comfortable in the classroom with her at all," said Lee.

"This has opened my eyes," she added. "These kids are very advanced for some reason, they know about things they shouldn't know about at that age."

Memphis Police say they were called to the school Wednesday but Lee says the District Attorney's Office told her this isn't a criminal matter.

Meanwhile, she'll go to the school board next week asking her son be transferred to a different school. She has an attorney, and says a civil lawsuit could be in the works.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-allegedsexact-story,0,4063419.story

DrEvil

not a medical professional
In before the Dakota Fanning defense squad comes and pedos up this thread.

Seriously, when I was 8 and 9, hell, we were showing each other our privates, but no sexual acts.. jebus.

What happened to just playing Doctor or House in your basement with your friends before you even knew what was what.

Oozer3993

"The teacher told him if he's not telling on himself, don't tell on anyone else," said Lee. "And that's when he put his hand down, and the little girl proceeded to take his private out and proceeded to do what she did."

Teacher be hatin' snitches.

ToxicAdam

Eh, I knew plenty of kids that played "doctor" around that age. Not really a shocking indictment on our society today.

This has opened my eyes," she added. "These kids are very advanced for some reason, they know about things they shouldn't know about at that age."

bionic77

Does anything even work when you are 8 years old?

Man that is some fucked up shit though. What the fuck is that little girl exposed to that she decided to do that? Seems like child services needs to inspect her home environment and maybe take her away.

zoku88

Most of gaf beaten by an 8 year old...

:(

Do that many kids play doctor, btw? I hadn't even heard of it until I was no longer a little kid...

Abuse is nothing to laugh at. The girl knows about giving blowjobs because she's being sexually abused only to go on abusing another child.

Threi

notag
grumble said:
He's going to have the most awesome stories when he grows up.
"oh yeah? try 3rd grade bitches. Older girl as well"

I had a similar incident when I was his age, didn't really think much of it.

gerg

VelvetMouth said:
Abuse is nothing to laugh at. The girl knows about giving blowjobs because she's being sexually abused only to go on abusing another child.

Didn't think of this this way.

Sad story.

Darklord

Banned
VelvetMouth said:

It's a seriously fucked up situation.

JoeBoy101

She never expected to have "the talk" with her 3rd grade son this week. But after a 9-year-old female classmate allegedly performed a sex act on him in the school library, she says she had no choice.

She says her son tried to stop it from happening, by raising his hand to get the librarian's attention.

Well, at least he's following class rules. Now we need that kid to post on GAF's first sexual experiences thread.

usea

VelvetMouth said:
Are you just making that shit up? Or did you actually read that somewhere?

JoeBoy101

VelvetMouth said:

Well played. Definitely worth looking into by social services, and I fucking hate those clowns.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
zoku88 said:

Do that many kids play doctor, btw? I hadn't even heard of it until I was no longer a little kid...

:lol good one...

Messed up situation though.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
2wgglrs.jpg

Binabik15

Wouldn´t have happened if he had a gun. His MThandedness didn´t get the teacher´s attention. Hurr durr.

Kids should know about sex at an early age so that they can tell when they´re abused.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
bionic77 said:

Even babies can get erections AFAIK. So yeah, it should definitely be possible for two 8 year old kids to have sex.

That said, what the fuck @ this story. Where'd the little girl even learn how to do such a thing?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I feel worse for the girl than the boy. Like someone said she has to have been abused somehow for her to be doing that. As far as the boy, call me crazy but I feel like if I got blown when I was 8 I wouldn't be crying about it today.

zoku88

alr1ghtstart said:
C'mon now. That is a very likely scenario.
Idk, there are lots of ways a child can find out stuff other than being abused.

Finding daddy's pr0n collection on accident.

Unsupervised internet access.

Though, if she did it well, then I would suspect she had "practice" (aka, been abused) tho.

R2D4

Banned
Combichristoffersen said:
Where'd the little girl even learn how to do such a thing?

Probably from her meth'd out of her mind mother blowing some random guy she was tweaking with while the daughter was in the next room.

Well, this brings back memories.

A similar thing happened to me in preschool. This one girl would always follow me into the bathroom and do things to me that I had no clue about until about 7 years later. I wasn't really bothered by it, but I of course found it to be strange. One day I mentioned it to my mom, and she FUCKING FLIPPED. Went all Denzel Washington and shit at the school the next day, got the girl kicked out and probably some other shit I don't even remember. It never made headlines, though.

I never felt like that screwed me up at all, as I continued to have a very happy childhood. However, it's kinda fucked up that I was getting more ass on a daily then than I am now.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Wow, how quick some folks are to forget what it's like to be in elementary school.

Anyway, if this isn't bs, I get the feeling the kid's gonna be more damaged by his mom overreacting and filing a lawsuit and going to the media with it than anything.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
All right everybody let's just settle down. This is a little bit of a different situation because it sounds like the boy wasn't really into what was going down, but little kids do this kind of shit to eachother all the time. Just because the little girl did what she did doesn't mean some adult showed her or told her about it at all.

bionic77 said:

Man that is some fucked up shit though. What the fuck is that little girl exposed to that she decided to do that? Seems like child services needs to inspect her home environment and maybe take her away.

VelvetMouth said:

Yup. I played doctor when I was 6 or 7, but it was just show and tell, nobody knew what to do next. If this girl knows what a blow job is, and is doing it....then something is wrong.

JoeBoy101

VelvetMouth said:
How do you think a 9 year old child learns how to give a blowjob?

In all fairness, its not like the US culture is not sexualized. I'm sure many Europeans and International GAF think its tame, but I don't consider it out of the realms of probability that this can be more explained by internet usage and such.

All that said, I think your scenario is more likely. She's a nine year old. I have an 11-year old nephew and getting a blow-job being on his mind is still a few years away and he's a good little consumer whore for media and culture. So as you said, the answer is probably abuse. Its not the ONLY possibility, but, sadly, the likely one.

Dabanton

zoku88 said:

Pretty,good..pretty..pretty good.

As for kids playing doctor yeah younger kids do play it but BJ's are a new level of worry like someone else has said that a girl that young knows about giving oral sex means the social services should be calling in on her parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom