• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Wii U commercial. ehrmahgerden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737869

nhsfng.gif

Robin64

Pretty much completely spelling it out at this point. Good!
Very informative commercial. Hope it gets some sales.

Ghost23

Literally all they have to do is show Super Smash Bros. and they are golden. So many of my friends would buy a Wii U if they knew you had to have it for the new Smash.

Sentenza

"Wii U is... JESUS CHRIST, IT'S NOT JUST A PERIPHERAL, OK? YOU GOT IT?"

Well, I guess it was needed at this point.

jts

...hate me...
At this point they need a bold campaign + top celebrity.

Go viral or die trying.

smr00

Banned
From gift cards already given to me for christmas and the ones i will inevitably get i might just bite the bullet on a wii-u after christmas.

royalan

This will be completely ineffective.

Nintendo's positioning the Wii U like it solves a problem (it doesn't), and in the process they're completely neglecting the excitement factor that gets people to purchase new hardware.

I don't think there's ever been a console by a major player that has come off as more dull than the Wii U right now, and the sad thing is that seems to be the tone Nintendo's going for here in their quest to position the Wii U as a lifestyle device for families.

Roo

"Just look for the "U" on the box"

hmmmm.....

Edit: After a year I don't know if I should be laughing or crying at the fact that they're still releasing these videos to explain the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom