• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX content schedule - three unannounced "world premieres"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Up on the website.

Preplay
Get an exclusive look at Thief - The VGX Preshow kicks off with a trip to Eidos Montreal to get a look at the next installment of the Thief franchise.

Hour #1
  • VGX Start - The big show kicks off as hosts Joel McHale and Geoff Keighley take us through what kind of surprises are in store at VGX.
  • Our first secret world premiere - We cant divulge all of our secrets, but trust us, you're going to love this one.
  • Smosh reveals the future of video games - What will video games be like in the future? The game at Smosh reveal all at VGX.
  • Tomb Raider announcement - Get a Tomb Raider announcement, exclusively at VGX.
  • Lara Croft in the flesh - Camilla Luddington, the voice behind Lara Croft, appears at VGX.
  • The Vector Monkey finds a home - We're revealing the winner of either Best Action Adventure or Best Sports Game categories. You tell us which you want to see.
  • Reggie takes the stage - Nintendo of America's fearless leader, Reggie Fils-Aime takes the stage for a demo.
  • Another Vector Monkey is awarded - VGX honours another of this year's best games.
  • Quantum Break revealed - VGX is the only place you can get a look into the world of Remedy's next epic title.
  • Get even more Quantum Break - Remedy's Oskari Hakkien stops by VGX to take you deeper into Quantum Break.
  • Bonus world premiere - Another surprise Bonus World Premiere.

Hour #2
  • South Park and the Stick of Truth - Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny set out on their most epic journey ever.
  • Game of the Year Award - The creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, award this year's top honours.
  • Mega 64 - Rocco and Shawn thought we left some awards out, so they filled in some of the gaps.
  • Destiny arrives at VGX - Bungies latest title shines in this exclusive premiere.
  • VICE's Motherboard takes on Donkey Kong - Go behind the scenes and see the biggest rivalry this year's Donkey Kong world championships.
  • A new look at Broken Age - Double Fine's Tim Schafer helps pull back the curtain on his next creation.
  • Rooster Teeth present the pick for Cameo of the Year - You're never going to guess who wins.
  • World premieres as chosen by you - You tell us which world premiere you want to see next: Tom Clancy's The Division or The Withcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Who will be crowned best indie game? - Find out which little studio takes home the big award.
  • Secret world premiere #2 - Another all-new game, brought to you by VGX.

Hour #3
  • Zombies infect VGX - See if you can survive this demo of Dying Light.
  • VGX welcomes PEWDIEPEW - One of YouTube's biggest names visits VGX.
  • Thief steals the show - Get an exclusive world premiere for the latest entry in this beloved franchise.
  • You choose the award - We're revealing the winner of either Best Shooter or Studio of the Year categiories. You tell us which you want to see.
  • We name the character of the year - You voted, now find out who you chose as your Character of the Year.
  • Another awesome world premiere - We've got some of this year's biggest trailers - only at VGX.
  • One final VGX award - You decide which award you want to see handed out.
  • Titanfall world premiere - VGX welcomes Respawn Entertainment's Vince Zampella for an exclusive look at one of next year's biggest games.
  • Rockstar rocks the house - An exclusive one night only performance of the music of Grand Theft Auto V

~fin

Nibel

Nobody gives a flying fuck about PewDiePew

Wasn't this show supposed to be for the gamers and not for kids who use words like "rape" and "gay" in every second sentence to describe everything?

xkramz

Wasn't this show supposed to be for the gamers and not for kids who use words like "rape" and "gay" in every second sentence to describe everything?
The hostility..

I don't like him either, but he's liked by 17mil+ ppl.

Smosh reveals the future of video games - What will video games be like in the future? The game at Smosh reveal all at VGX.

VGX welcomes PEWDIEPEW - One of YouTube's biggest names visits VGX.

Yuk. Looks like we're going to ride the YouTube superstar train all the way down to hell.

The world premieres sound interesting I guess.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
One is the Witcher, the other is probably Uncharted, that leaves us with two secret videos we don't know about.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
It's weird to have people vote which trailer comes first. I am more interested in the Witcher 3 but have 0 interest in seeing a trailer because I know I will get that game.

The Division is a strong maybe and only really hinges on what the microtransaction BS is.

Derrick01

Banned
South Park and the Stick of Truth - Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny set out on their most epic journey ever.

Game of the Year Award - The creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, award this year's top honours.

All that is important from this show. I hope they troll the hell out of the game of the year nominees.

Also god help whoever picks the Division over Witcher 3 for the world premiere slot.

The Boat

One of them is bound to be a new, big Nintendo game, because this is totally Nintendo's crowd and scene and because Nintendo certainly hasn't moved these events to the background while they do their own reveals.

Lunaniem

All that is important from this show. I hope they troll the hell out of the game of the year nominees.

Also god help whoever picks the Division over Witcher 3 for the world premiere slot.

Unfortunately, there is probably a 99% chance the Division will be picked.

Not bad. Geoff delivers on the hype, people. I'm there with bells on.

I could do without the goofy guest hosts though, especially pewdiepie (did they fuck up his name?)

Can we expect Uncharted 4 footage? New Mass Effect?

I think the hype for this years VGA is very low compared to previous years. Maybe its because there was not as much teasing like TLoU viral thing.

Bsigg12

To be fair, The Wither 3 is already a must buy for most. I would rather see The Division to see what all it has evolved into and if it's worth my attention going forward.

I take all the nice things I said about VGX back.

Salex_

I'm going to assume that "world premiere" still means "announcing a new game". So, I'm guessing it's going to be from Nintendo, Sony, andddd maybe Epic?

The second "world premiere" confirms that the first one is a new game but the 3rd one doesn't sound like a new game...? Maybe a trailer leading up to another new game?

Lionheart

Is one of the three world premieres that indie game that was teased? The other should be Uncharted and then one unknown?

Edit: oh wait, the bonus world premiere could be the indie game?

Nokterian

Will see summary tommorow and trailers etc. Never really cared about this.

Pewdiepew who the fuck is that? Never heard of him.

Sendou

Looks like they didn't even bother trying when writing the Remedy guy's name. Oskari Hakkien... How about Oskari Häkkinen or even Oskari Hakkinen?

Tenki

I guess you haven't played Call of Duty online lol

He probably suits the audience who see the VGX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom