• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

Kushy might have to take one for Daddy in law...

7fcee45f-d28c-4b0e-8f0d-0c4b7a807f13_1.489ede89082806e56a55055604b730ad.jpeg

rec0ded1

Shieeeeeeeet I thought we were done for the day so I went to go get some happy hour appetizers and drinks and now I come home to this???? Yeah boy.

Carnby

Don't dog pile me fellas, but the more that comes out the more it sounds like Trump had no idea his team was compromised.

Don't dog pile me fellas, but the more that comes out the more it sounds like Trump had no idea his team was compromised.

Imagine the number of Russians who would know that the President of the US is under Putin's influence compared to Flynn, who would be the much more active go betweenn.

edit; oh this is the Flynn thread.

Either way Kushner is Trump. He is the main avatar of Trump around the world.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
This presidency is the worse thing to have ever happened to the Trump name and its associates. I'm picturing Ivanka tip toeing off stage.

I'm willing to bet at least some of Kushner's Russian connections came to him through Trump. Don't forget Trump held Miss Universe in Russia a few years ago and lied about having met Putin. He's compromised.

I'm willing to bet at least some of Kushner's Russian connections came to him through Trump. Don't forget Trump held Miss Universe in Russia a few years ago and lied about having met Putin. He's compromised.

Like, there's a reason the corruption gets worse the closer you get to Trump.

RPGCrazied

Trump is still on a plane while everything is falling apart right now. He can't run! Jared in trouble, Comey testifying, proof the Russian were going to use Flynn to make Trump do what they want.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This presidency is the worse thing to have ever happened to the Trump name and its associates. I'm picturing Ivanka tip toeing off stage.

Gonna announce she is taking a vacation. Melania is waiting to call for divorce, hesitating to sell now thinking it might go back up like a bad trader.

That could be the case, except that Yates already said she warned him about at least one person several times, and he waved her off. Obama is supposed to have warned him, as well.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick

There have been tentacles attached going from Trump business ventures and holdings to the Russian Oligarchy, and other illegal foreign interests. Don't give Trump the ignorance 'out'. He probably knew full well, he just didnt care.

RPGCrazied

This really feels like a tipping point. This past week really was something else. He is done. How long he wants to hobble it out, but its over.

He can stay in, but nothing will get passed, and it will get worse when they start losing congress seats. When that happens he will be removed whether he wants to leave or not.

Slime

Banned

He's so stupid, susceptible to manipulation by flattery, and surrounded by shady fucks it wouldn't surprise me if he's been steered into breaking the law numerous times throughout his life without fully realizing it. I bet he's always tried to cover it up, though, so I'm sure he's neck deep in obstruction of justice at the very least.

the_id

I can't keep up anymore. I missed this news until I listened to the NYT the Daily pointing out the Washington Post knew of a person of interest.

This presidency is burning.

It kind of doesn't really matter whether he was in on it or not if it can be shown he tried to obstruct the investigation into them. That's basically Nixon redux.

Shoeless

Depends on if Ivanka is involved.

Spoiler: 99% sure she is.

I wonder if it were actually feasible for her to do so, she'd be willing to throw Kushner under the bus to save herself. Like if immunity was offered for testimony, or would she actually stand by him and sink with the ship.

Slime

Banned
^I know it's conspiracy theory/pie-in-the-sky nonsense, but I can't help but wonder if this barrage of leaks was at all timed in the vain hope that he just wouldn't come back. Is that stupid? Because I can't even discern what's far-fetched anymore.

nomis

This wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who follows Claude Taylor on twitter instead of thinking he peddles unsubstantiated conspiracies

Top Bottom