• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

Izuna

Banned
Guys how do I get better with m+kb at tracking people?

There's no auto-aim on PC :(

f63.gif

controller has auto aim on pc, but i think you knew that

FStop7

Banned
I think Titan customization could potentially go a long way to fixing the Tone dissatisfaction. I do feel like the Titans are kind of limited to very specific roles with the exception of Tone.

I know, but Controller on PC in shooters feels like I'm not doing myself a favor :S

Controller on PC in Titanfall is viable and a lot better than most other shooters because of the movement. I regularly become top player / top 3 on PC and I use a controller.

RedFury

When I play R1, there's more variety haha. People still use Triple Threat for some reason.
Excuse you! Triple threat was awesome, I'm waiting for it still. I triple threat should be a Ronin alternate weapon. If I'm not mistaken it even has the same weapon model in R1. Still waiting for XO, Missile pod, arc cannon, etc.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Excuse you! Triple threat was awesome, I'm waiting for it still. I triple threat should be a Ronin alternate weapon. If I'm not mistaken it even has the same weapon model in R1. Still waiting for XO, Missile pod, arc cannon, etc.

Yeah I loved that weapon, but I really like the Leadwall too.

Whynotboth.gif

I know the community already isn't that large to begin with, but they really need to adjust the matchmaking or something because I am getting sick of playing on a team were most of my teammates can't even get 2-5 kills and the other team are all 8+ kills strong. It's like game after game I'm stuck against good people and my teammates are 1 kill strong or even 0 kills.

FStop7

Banned
I know the community already isn't that large to begin with, but they really need to adjust the matchmaking or something because I am getting sick of playing on a team were most of my teammates can't even get 2-5 kills and the other team are all 8+ kills strong. It's like game after game I'm stuck against good people and my teammates are 1 kill strong or even 0 kills.

Join up w/ the Giant Bomb network. Even if you're not a GB fan there is an above average group of players on there and it's active 24/7.

KodaRuss

Yeah, we have talked about it a lot but the skill disparity in this game is confusing. There are just some very bad players in this game. I havent seen this in another game in a long time.

I dont completely hate it because I look like a world beater on the scoreboard a lot but I know I am not a top player by any means.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Crash Site and Pilot Sentries - fuck off

Took this clip last night, the sentry killed me faster than the person camping in the corner. Was going for a melee, thought I hit stim but apparently not. Keep watching to the end and a team mate gets killed by the same sentry despite shooting at it from cover and throwing a grenade at it. Sentries need some serious adjustments, I am probably LTTP with that opinion but fucking Crash site is so bad they get abused there.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LiquidJM/video/24585085

deoee

Crash Site and Pilot Sentries - fuck off

Took this clip last night, the sentry killed me faster than the person camping in the corner. Was going for a melee, thought I hit stim but apparently not. Keep watching to the end and a team mate gets killed by the same sentry despite shooting at it from cover and throwing a grenade at it. Sentries need some serious adjustments, I am probably LTTP with that opinion but fucking Crash site is so bad they get abused there.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LiquidJM/video/24585085

Tbh you run at it in a straight line :x you should have jumped up and ran through the little blue "hangar" and flanked it ;D

Zemm

They couldn't jump out a window and had to use the stairs instead, feels like this is the type of player I get in my matches all the time ha

JIP to a Bounty Hunt match 248 to 3023.

Its just...beyond words now. The matchmaking in this game is nothing short of brazen disrespect, if not outright contempt of the player.

Arttemis

JIP to a Bounty Hunt match 248 to 3023.

Its just...beyond words now. The matchmaking in this game is nothing short of brazen disrespect, if not outright contempt of the player.

JIP games happen, and I don't blame the system. Once a losing player quits, it'll only snowball downard for the team that is bound to get the new player to fill the vacancy.

What I would love to see is team-balancing based on skill/ranking. Instead of stacking all the best players onto one public team, sort that shit out, yo!

E92 M3

Sounds like they will be adding stuff to it because he "couldn't really tell much more right now".

But I could be wrong :x

I could have probably been close to gen 13 now :(. Excited to see what they do though.

Edit: Ronin Prime needs to come out and have a samurai motif. PLEASE

Top Bottom