• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Radec

8161156730_d3089c3871_o.jpg

8161126399_c7ce260b7a_o.jpg

8161155700_e34930c9b4_o.jpg

8161123279_36b8701c03_o.jpg

8161125427_3e2c074938_o.jpg

8161125935_f25606df41_o.jpg

8161409614_bd0ea209fc_o.jpg

8161409274_1d87e14c02_o.jpg

8161581022_3897237ff5_o.jpg

fernoca

Nice.
Wasn't aware of the PS3 version having an optional "install to HDD".

Still toying with changing my preorder to the hardened.

Jb

Treyarch better fucking deliver. I've been a CoD fan since the very first one, but this franchise sure could use a food jolt.

Great OP btw :)

I'm super pumped about combat training, strike force missions, and the branching paths through levels. Can't wait until next week! May have to take a personal day on Wednesday.

60 FPS max is a bit misleading. Previews indicated it was nearly never at 60 fps. We don't really know at this stage.

Also no international information; and I have to raise an eyebrow at why the prices of special editions and their pictures gets more attention than anything else.

Lots of info though which is great.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Day:
Never.

Edit: Thread is killing my phone.

LQX

Bought it for PC and 360. Not yet sure which to keep. Wary of the PC version as the first BLOPS ran like shit on my system.

I thought I read Hardcore mode was coming back for all game modes. Is that true? I don't see any mention of it in the OP :/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I say no more COD for me

This is my last purchase

Never again

Pre-Orders and pay it off full

My Beard is Ready! ; ;

Will be picking up BLOPS Declassified too!

Dave_6

Haven't bought or played a COD since the first BO came out but I may have to get this one. I like what I have seen so far though COD4 will always be my favorite.

Game is looking good. I need to know about that hit detection on PS3 though, BO's is still shitty to this day even after all the patches.

Effect

Perhaps they never should have used the word "campaign" with Zombies if you are just free to roam around as you wish with no actual narration or story.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I say no more COD for me

This is my last purchase

Never again

Pre-Orders and pays it full

My Beard is Ready! ; ;

Will be picking up BLOPS Declassified too!

It's easy to say no more COD before the one you have preordered comes out lol but when E3 2013 rolls around and you have Modern Warfare 4 running 1080p 60FPS with Terminator 2 style reloading for the Model 1887 on the Xbox 720 it's gonna be hype alllll over again.

PrimeRib_

The Wii U version will run in what, 720P?
I preordered this version on a fluke, but it looks like it could potentially be the one console version to rule them all (aside from master rate PC, of course).

Radec

Sorry its all images, 20k character limit blows. Also so that this can be easily viewed in mobile gaf. (layout-wise)

Nabs

I'll take that over games ruined by cheating. This won't even have dedicated servers.

Plus Xim Edge says hello.

This has dedicated servers, and cheating was never an issue with Blops 1. MW3 was ruined from day 1.

Izick

First time I can say I'm really excited for a CoD game in about two years. Will probably get it later on though.

Top Bottom