• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts BBS & 358/2 Days & Coded and FF Dissidia images

KurowaSan

KH Birth By Sleep [PSP]
be9386.jpg
dv474.jpg

26278gm.jpg
md2p9c.jpg

KH 358/2 Days [DS]
2merhhs.jpg
20zzak6.jpg

2qvbeix.jpg
jg60s5.jpg

KH Coded [Mobile]
144bqqw.jpg

2up4fnn.jpg

15rh8ww.jpg

11hq9tv.jpg

24lk6zm.jpg

1zx643p.jpg

FF Dissidia [PSP]
o8vuom.jpg
14v6wjq.jpg

4kjhn8.jpg
2eoe1w4.jpg

Rpgmonkey

It's kinda funny to look at BBS then look at 358/2 Days.

I haven't payed much attention to Coded, but I'm interested in the rest, especially BBS.

Durante

Even though those BBS and Dissidia shots are obviously of the bullshot variety they are still impressive even if you mentally subtract the unrealistic IQ. I still don't care for the KH franchise in the least but I'll probably get Dissidia.

Hcoregamer00 said:
Birth By Sleep looks fantastic, who is the girl?
Aqua, one of the three knights from the bonus movie at the end of KH2.

All three of these games I am so getting.

Though I'm disappointed that they aren't letting Roxas Dual wield. :(

rpgfan16k

Some of those KH DS screens look kinda crappy...might be the fact that the much better looking BBS is featured directly above it, like RPGmonkey said.

When are these games coming out?

M3wThr33

Banned
Stabby McSter said:
sorta want a psp now
Just FUCKING GET ONE. How many times have you told yourself you want a game on it and then ignored it?

Just fucking BUY IT already. Look at Japan. It's been outselling the Wii and DS for WEEKS now. They know it's worth it. Why don't you?

Kazenone

Dissidia is looking great and it's nice to see Onion Knight too, just how I imagined what they'd look like in 3D.

duckroll

Dark Oni said:
so are these psp and ds games a continuation of kh2 or side stories?

The timeline will go something like this when they've all been released:

KH BbS (PSP) -> KH (PS2) -> KHCoM (GBA)/ KH Re:CoM (PS2) -> KH 358 (DS) -> KH2 (PS2) -> KH Coded (Mobile)

The bolded ones contain new worlds and original storylines, while the rest reuse worlds to fill in gaps and backstories for the other games.

Lightning

Banned
Loving that. I can't wait to play 358/2 Days with Xaldin in my party. That will be awesome. He was by far my favorite organisation XIII member and a complete badass, imo.

BooJoh said:
Maybe a stupid question.. who's the brown-haired guy in BBS?

Terra, another one of the three knights in the bonus movie. He was also a bonus boss in KH2: Final Mix. The hardest boss in the game.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
M3wThr33 said:
Just FUCKING GET ONE. How many times have you told yourself you want a game on it and then ignored it?

Just fucking BUY IT already. Look at Japan. It's been outselling the Wii and DS for WEEKS now. They know it's worth it. Why don't you?
Because I don't have the money for a system and games on top of the systems I already own and games for them. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
M3wThr33 said:

Bitter much?

That said I'm totally buying a PSP for Dissidia and BBS. But first I gotta earn some money. :(

M3wThr33 said:

Just fucking BUY IT already. Look at Japan. It's been outselling the DS for MONTHS now. They know it's worth it. Why don't you?

Fixed

Birth by Sleep looks awesome. Too bad I don't have a PSP. :( I'm skeptical of 358/2, but it's got Axel so I'm not too worried.

Top Bottom