• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

shezbot

That new thread smell

canada_national_world_flag_car_air_freshener-r8a062e1c25d64d25bc941788a1145fcb_zrsge_324.jpg

Ventara

Nice thread title that works on multiple levels. Also, EB's Switch promo will probably be the best trade-in-deal we'll have the entire year.

imBask

Banned
while we're talking about cars

anyone has an opinion on the Chevrolet Spark? Wondering if I should go for a test drive

jholmes

while we're talking about cars

anyone has an opinion on the Chevrolet Spark? Wondering if I should go for a test drive

You can probably do better in the segment, something actually built to be a regular subcompact, but going for a test drive is never a bad idea.

Also hello new thread!

eyesradar

Can't believe myself is actually looking for a Switch Pro Controller at the original price. Not even dreaming for the deals.

imBask

Banned
You can probably do better in the segment, something actually built to be a regular subcompact, but going for a test drive is never a bad idea.

Also hello new thread!

hmmm well if I do go for a test drive I will also go try a Micra I guess

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Why didn't anyone tell me costco kirkland protein bars existed what the fuck

also something something videogames

How is it on the carbs?

My issue with most energy and protein bars is that they're loaded with carbs, often even more than the protein count.

Seems like release day delivery is a thing of the past...

It honestly bothers me more that they're consistently ignoring that prime is supposed to be 2 day shipping, so I either get a pre order the day of or a week late no 2 day shipping to be found on any preorder.

When trying to sell, I like to look up the prices of the sold listings on Ebay. Here's Kirby's Dream Collection. Compare the condition of your copy to the ones that have sold and try to find a median. Subtract $5-$10 for Ebay/Paypal fees and having the buyer come to you.

If your copy is complete with everything in mint condition, $60 seems like a good asking price.

Thanks.

jholmes

hmmm well if I do go for a test drive I will also go try a Micra I guess

I have a Micra and I'm a big fan, they're a lot of fun to drive and the engine is a lot better than a similar car would've been a decade before.

The speaker system is shit though, my one real complaint.

imBask

Banned
I have a Micra and I'm a big fan, they're a lot of fun to drive and the engine is a lot better than a similar car would've been a decade before.

The speaker system is shit though, my one real complaint.

eh that's easy to change though, it's alright

Tensa

Neo Member
Liking the new thread title. I look forward to more pages of shocking reveals that games are shipping late.

kaiyo

C7zM288VsAAXuJz.jpg:large

Allow me to be the first to complain about amazon shipping.

Hi Chris, lol check what it says when you click on track shipment. I think amazon now overshoots when it will arrive to get less people complaining about getting their package late lol.

Hi Chris, lol check what it says when you click on track shipment. I think amazon now overshoots when it will arrive to get less people complaining about getting their package late lol.

I have, it's not even shipping till Friday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So long, OT8, it's been a ride. I look forward to OT9, wherein we all fight to the death for the only two copies of Super Mario Odyssey LE in Canada (for $499.99, of course).
Never even thought about SMO getting special editions.

After seeing what some of you went through with Zelda... I'm scared.

Has Amazon still not released a statement regarding their flagrant inability to ship something and have it arrive on release day as advertised?

None of my preorders so far have arrived on time. (Prime)

It's at the point where I order from Amazon then buy it again from EB Games to get it on time, and return the Amazon copy to EB when it finally arrives.

Has Amazon still not released a statement regarding their flagrant inability to ship something and have it arrive on release day as advertised?

None of my preorders so far have arrived on time. (Prime)

It's at the point where I order from Amazon then buy it again from EB Games to get it on time, and return the Amazon copy to EB when it finally arrives.

Is it not illegal to do that?

killroy87

Yup, they did. It went something like;

"We got a bit lazy with our shipping times, and a bunch of customers threatened to cancel Prime and shop somewhere else. No one did though, so fuck it lolololol"

Is it not illegal to do that?

Ahhhhhh, this topic. NOW the new thread has started.

Anyone know offhand what the ebgames trade in value is for joycons? I have a pair of greys that are extra cus long story short the blue ones look awesome lol

edit: for future reference EB gave me $70 for the pair plus my edge bonus, yay free game pre-order!

Lexxism

Not that I've tried, but I still see the double 20% discount on the page, so probably.
Yeah, I just tried it with Prime. I don't even know why I subscribe. Speaking of this game, the steel book version estimated delivery is a week after while the regular version is day 1 lol

Tapejara

Just saw that FF12 price error in the other thread. I wasn't even planning on picking up FF12 day one, but I can't say no for $31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom