• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

DiGiKerot

At least SAO HF got localized. A hilariously half-assed English script is better than no English script at all.

But would you say that playing games with half-assed English is one of your...

7PrAGVV.jpg

...Hoobies?

DiGiKerot

^LOL

The game costs like 24.99 right? Anyone have it?

Only the PSP versions (twice a piece, since I picked up both the disks, and then the download versions so I could play on Vita). It's a fun game, I guess, but the challenge stuff they put into the later PS3 repurposing Shiny TV were better than the game modes in Festa.

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm fortunate to have my friend buy almost all of the Shiny TV DLC on PS3 on a shared account.

I still haven't played the iOS version, but I have little reason to at this point.

Hachitora

I think I got through about 20 episodes of Puchimas until I stopped for some reason. I should get back to watching it.
Go My Way and Change!! are my favorite imas songs so listen to those

I've linked Rebellion, Blue Symphony, and a playlist of remixes earlier in the thread. You should check them out. Some good songs off the top of my head are

Taiyou no Jealousy, Jitensha, Aoi Tori, Little Match Girl, Kimi no Melody, Ramune Iro Seishun, Arcadia, Nemurihime, and Diamond.

I'll give those songs a listen once I get some free time. Kinda busy with schoolwork (and vidja gaems, but that's besides the point)

StayDead

If you want a quick overview of songs mostly used in the anime check out this mix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoGzttmCNM

Short samples from a lot of tracks.

It's been ages since I've watched it, but do you happen to know when Megare was used? I never noticed it and it's my favourite song, Makoto's solo for it is awesome. I also can't find the video someone uploaded anymore, but Megare really suits the Street Hopper outfit (seen below, another good song/duo!)

Megare (Makoto solo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsNuKHaJXA
Street Hopper Outfit on Honey Heartbeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbnKaZbiz4

m0t0k1

It's been ages since I've watched it, but do you happen to know when Megare was used? I never noticed it and it's my favourite song, Makoto's solo for it is awesome. I also can't find the video someone uploaded anymore, but Megare really suits the Street Hopper outfit (seen below, another good song/duo!)

Megare (Makoto solo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsNuKHaJXA
Street Hopper Outfit on Honey Heartbeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbnKaZbiz4

Megare has been used in episode 15 as the credits song i think. It was the namasaku live episode that i am for certain. Such an great episode.

Idolm@ster Cinderella Girl - 01

hfsr0Gj.jpg
M7gJTWQ.jpg

Apparently Kuzuki-sensei has a side job producing for idols. Oh and Uzuki = Miki > Haruka.

Hell I'd watch this series just for this Producer alone, I greatly enjoyed him over the original series' one. Anyway onto the meat of this. This episode 1 was a much more entertaining start than the original series's first episode was and a bit more mellow in tone, but in a good way while still keeping the comedy at a reasonable level.
Producer's conversation with Rin in trying to convince her to join his group was nice to hear and the prospect of him first trying to get girls to join the group rather than them already being well established in it was nice too.

Uzuki's smile is truly priceless. I look forward to more of this series than I did the start of original.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - 01

This was incredibly well made. I’m surprised and excited at how they’re taking a serious, more mature approach to this installment in contrast to our 765 girls. I was bracing myself to be overwhelmed with idol introductions (and trying to find my girl Kaede among them) but instead we were only introduced to Uzuki and the Producer, learning about both of them bit by bit as the show progressed until Rin’s arrival during the halfway point. Regarding the producer, I have mixed feelings. I feel that his gloomy/scary nature will be overplayed and kill my enjoyment of the show. Hell, if anything we should’ve gotten a female producer to act as a fairy godmother for these girl’s desires to become idols considering the theme of the show. On the plus side, I so loved the relationship building between Uzuki and Rin. It’s obvious that they’re going to be this series’ Haruka and Chihaya OTP so I’m expecting big things from the two of them.

I was wondering what Kaede would be up to if she’s wasn’t in the initial main cast, but seeing how she’s already successful as hell I can’t be too mad. :lol

Can't wait for Mio!

Oh and that Nation Blue instrumental was soooo good.

Ohhh. So going by the OP I guess the best girls are already stars, while the main cast are the lowly idol peasants trying to crawl their way up to their level. That appeases my rage slightly, though I'm still going to wait until it's finished before I start watchi--

--wait, where's Syoko? Didn't see her there at all. Goddamn.

SDBurton

Ohhh. So going by the OP I guess the best girls are already stars, while the main cast are the lowly idol peasants trying to crawl their way up to their level. That appeases my rage slightly, though I'm still going to wait until it's finished before I start watchi--

Your screencap should have been of Kaede to emphasize "Best Girl". :p

Ultimadrago

Not enough Koume or Anzu.

You're playing a dangerous game, Cinderella Girls!

On the bright side, some of the background art was quite nice.

StayDead

After watching the first episode I can confirm I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. Uzuki and Rin were certainly two of the best girls to start with, the only girl missing that I really can't wait to see was Ranko (unless I missed her at some point).

One of the best things was how they had references to the stardom of 765, 876 and even of the other Cinderella Girls everywhere on the walls. Takane in the train conducter style outfit was a big plus to the episode on the poster :p

In terms of the producer I think he'll grow on me, but I think nobody will ever be able to beat P from Puchimas due to how incredible and wacky his character was.

Astarte

Koume too cute ;;

DiGiKerot

After watching the first episode I can confirm I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. Uzuki and Rin were certainly two of the best girls to start with, the only girl missing that I really can't wait to see was Ranko (unless I missed her at some point).

You see Rankos umbrella from behind during one of the cuts away from the concert during the opening, from what I remember.

One of the best things was how they had references to the stardom of 765, 876 and even of the other Cinderella Girls everywhere on the walls. Takane in the train conducter style outfit was a big plus to the episode on the poster :p

The Takane costume was from that episode of the TV show where she was police chief for the day, wasn't it?

I terms of references, though, I like that they even had a brief appearance from...
DULnvVY.jpg

Shinkan Shojou!

m0t0k1

You see Rankos umbrella from behind during one of the cuts away from the concert during the opening, from what I remember.

The Takane costume was from that episode of the TV show where she was police chief for the day, wasn't it?

I terms of references, though, I like that they even had a brief appearance from...

Just watched the first episode i was about to point that out. I did like the first episode but hope the next intro episode will have a faster pace to it. Socially awkward P is best idol for now :D Here are some of the other non Cinderella cameos in the episode. Jupiter anime when?

SDBurton

In terms of the producer I think he'll grow on me, but I think nobody will ever be able to beat P from Puchimas due to how incredible and wacky his character was.

Agreed. This producer honestly looks like one of those creepers from a hentai OVA. Producer should've been a female. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
About to post Cinderella Girls OT, any title suggestions otherwise it will be:

Cinderella Girls |OT| Anime finds the perfect fit

Rhapsody

Banned
I really like their take on CG's producer. I didn't expect it really lol

Plus I think with the direction of this story, it's nice to not have an energetic producer.

StayDead

About to post Cinderella Girls OT, any title suggestions otherwise it will be:

Cinderella Girls |OT| Anime finds the perfect fit

Cinderella Girls |OT| Cool, Cute, Passion!
Cinderella Girls |OT| We're the friends!

Although both of them are probably bad :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
[thread=968855]Thread up![/thread]

Sorry, forgot to link back. Was so focused on not mention the word idolmaster anywhere I forgot. Will edit in later.

I had onigiri with my lunch today and for reason I thought of everyone's favorite bottle-blonde lazy idol.

New Producer in Cinderella Girls is. Um. I like goofy Producer better.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Nice to see even Namco released some official art to mark the occasion there StayDead.

Top Bottom