• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Rise of Nations:

x3clL.jpg

Vicehii

Neo Member
I can't stand the default icon for Cave Story +, so I ended up using the Japanese 3DS cover art.
Needs tweaking, but it'll do for now.

cflAg.jpg

RkPiE.jpg

(Default Bastion icon's great, but when has variety ever hurt?)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yesyesyes :D Thanks for the link, Nabs! Fav'd!

camerooni

Neo Member
Didn't see one here.. but this is just from the Box-Art I found online..

I don't have photoshop when not at work so it's not the cleanest job, but for those of us that have Achtung Pazer on Steam (Which seems to have never been sold outside of the Paradox Pack yet still has Steam Achievements)

N6nv5.png

haikira

Loving this skin. Though getting a weird bug, with portal 2. The skin darkens games, that aren't finished installing, which is a neat feature. but it keeps randomly applying it to my Portal 2, even though it's installed. Playing the game or validating the game files, seems to fix it temporarily. Tried reinstalling steam, but it's still doing the exact same thing. Doesn't bother me too much though. Just curious if anyone else here, using the skin, was having that problem too?

Thanks for pointing the skin out though. It's my favourite, of all the custom ones I've ever tried.

Loving this skin. Though getting a weird bug, with portal 2. The skin darkens games, that aren't finished installing, which is a neat feature. but it keeps randomly applying it to my Portal 2, even though it's installed. Playing the game or validating the game files, seems to fix it temporarily. Tried reinstalling steam, but it's still doing the exact same thing. Doesn't bother me too much though. Just curious if anyone else here, using the skin, was having that problem too?

Thanks for pointing the skin out though. It's my favourite, of all the custom ones I've ever tried.
I just restart steam and the logos are back to normal brightness.

Dizzy-4U

Boring day at work today so I decided to contribute. I'm not very good at this but whatever...

Tera:

CBMKD.png
RwfVG.png

WdjGc.png
UnewM.png

e5h8G.png

Pangya:

lFwgK.png
25RtZ.png

vLEH3.png

Sacred 2: (so hard to find pictures of this)

Y8QxF.png
locJb.png

osu!: (not much to work with here)
Na29C.png

Salsa

They become dark when they download stuff, so updating = installing.

also anyone who uses that skin is my homeboy

Bunch of stuff I own on GOG, mostly from the wallpapers you get when buying them:

Arcanum
mdYrn.png

Baldur's Gate
N1QMh.png

Baldur's Gate II
Ssj3d.png

Beneath a Steel Sky
04OBY.png

Duke Nukem 3D
tYIcx.png

Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
8iZYv.png

Earthworm Jim
NDeN4.png

Rayman Forever
GAnRu.png

Rayman 2
aiuN5.png

Rayman 3
rQUvW.png

Septerra Core
o6xUK.png

Simon The Sorcerer
3GXiE.png

Anyone post this yet?

http://steambanners.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

If the game title your looking for has spaces in it, substitute it with an underscore If you're searching for a banner for it.

So "Age Of Mythology" becomes "Age_Of_Mythology" in the search box.

I've been looking at this site every few days and adding any relevant Grid Banners to my personal collection, I also registered there and uploaded all my personal creations.

Should be in the OP.

Protome

These are awesome :D
If requests are allowed, could someone make a decent Monkey Island Special Edition one?
It's the only game I have installed which I can't find banners for.

Edit: Stole the one from the Steam page. For anyone else who wants it
bmnHV.jpg

feel

Thanks everyone for the icons.

Made a simple one for PES6 (WEPES2007) since it was the only one I couldn't find neither here nor on the steam forums thread, maybe someone else out there needs it too

irCRvAk09bh2W.jpg

PewPewK

Also made a Day Z because there didn't seem to be one and remade the GW2 one because the only one there now is oddly stretched and has a lot of jpeg artifacts.

Day Z:
T7uMW.jpg

Guild Wars 2:
MpxzT.jpg

Top Bottom