• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

klonere

Banned
Because Owens is one one of the guys you're building the company around and Lesnar wrestles four matches a year? What is the WWE going to do after wrestlemania if they make all of their year-round workers look like geeks?

Have you watched World Wrestling Entertainment programming before

Because Owens is one one of the guys you're building the company around and Lesnar wrestles four matches a year? What is the WWE going to do after wrestlemania if they make all of their year-round workers look like geeks?

I mean Owens is the definition of an off season champ, don't forget literally only he got it because Balor got hurt. I say this as a huge Owens fan.

He's gonna be a part of the stories going forward but he's not one of the guy they are building the company around right now.

Owens lasting longer than Lesnar against Goldberg makes zero sense, it is 100% bad stroytelling. Part timers or not Lesnar/Goldberg is a next level marquee matchup

C3lCmb7WcAAY7lZ.jpg:large

👀👀
C3lCnaUW8AMkgYv.jpg:large

klonere

Banned
IF Roman is turning post Mania (big if), then you boys better be ready for the biggest fucking Balor push you have ever seen in your life. Rollins is some sort of weird tweener who threatens children and they have utterly failed to elevate any other faces to the main event.

So I hope you nerds are ready to bitch about an Irish vanilla midget and my soul be slowly destroyed by DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING DA DEMON KING

I mean Owens is the definition of an off season champ, don't forget literally only he got it because Balor got hurt. I say this as a huge Owens fan.

Owens lasting longer than Lesnar against Goldberg makes zero sense, it is 100% bad stroytelling. Part timers or not Lesnar/Goldberg is a next level marquee matchup

I guess that's it, after WM Owens goes back to upper-mid card hell while Reigns is the top heel. Otherwise why bury one of your top guys to further put over someone who is already special?

Hasney

People will be clamoring for a Balor heel turn in less than a year from now

It's almost like WWE books the blandest white bread babyfaces or something and that things can get stale with the sheer amount of programming.

They can still do some heels, but the cowardly one is overdone.

People will be clamoring for a Balor heel turn in less than a year from now

People have already said they want it, with the whole leather jacket Balor club thing. He is a good heel.

I think the most beneficial and interesting thing he can do is have a very different mode set when he goes demon mode or whatever. Even saving Bloody Sunday for that would help.

Hasney

I forget, what did Benoit and Malenko do on that show?

Nothing

Non Title Tag Team Match
MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/Melina) vs. Kane & The Big Show

Singles Match
Kurt Angle vs. Shelton Benjamin

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle Royal
Ashley vs. Candice Michelle vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jillian Hall vs. Maria vs. Melina vs. Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Singles Match
Eugene vs. Simon Dean

Non Title Match
Ric Flair vs. William Regal

Non Title Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (w/Bob Orton)

Zach

I forget, what did Benoit and Malenko do on that show?
Malenko was just on the ramp being sad at the beginning. Benoit was a blubbering mess. Neither wrassled on RAW.

P.S. Triple H is the worst.

"Give me five minutes aaah to tell the world aaah how much I loved Ed Guerreraaah even though I called him a jumping bean ahhh just a few PPVs ago in a backstage segment aaah."

idontbelieveyou.gif

Malenko was just on the ramp being sad at the beginning. Benoit was a blubbering mess. Neither wrassled on RAW.

P.S. Triple H is the worst.

"Give me five minutes aaah to tell the world aaah how much I loved Ed Guerreraaah even though I called him a jumping bean ahhh just a few PPVs ago in a backstage segment aaah."

idontbelieveyou.gif

Ah, been so long I forgot. They should have been the main event really, but I guess Benoit was hit too hard to do anything.

Zach

"Racism rulez." - imbask, notorious racism-loving racist

Ah, been so long I forgot. They should have been the main event really, but I guess Benoit was hit too hard to do anything.
Yeah, I'm guessing he was in no shape to do it. And I'm pretty sure Malenko is retired for good.

Nothing

Non Title Tag Team Match
MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/Melina) vs. Kane & The Big Show

Singles Match
Kurt Angle vs. Shelton Benjamin

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels

Battle Royal
Ashley vs. Candice Michelle vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jillian Hall vs. Maria vs. Melina vs. Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Singles Match
Eugene vs. Simon Dean

Non Title Match
Ric Flair vs. William Regal

Non Title Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (w/Bob Orton)
Fucking Eugene

If they're really going with Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse, I want to be in the room when Cody/Brandi find out and realize what could have been.

Anth0ny

From that leaks guy

Fuck everything there is to be fucked in this world
Especially Vince, fuck Vince

I mean, he has to, right? does it make sense for Goldberg to destroy Lesnar then struggle against Owens?

they've booked themselves into a corner.

it's why I wouldn't book Goldberg and Owens at all. Just do Lesnar vs Owens, have Lesnar win and Goldberg chasing the title into Mania. Keep the Goldberg squashing mother fuckers to part timers and not your young guns.

Top Bottom