• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 Review Thread

Nice start. I like this section from the GameSpot review:

Truth be told, you don't even need to engage with missions to enjoy yourself. Simply flying around the world is a captivating experience in its own right, both for the innate thrill of flight and for the beauty of your surroundings. The world pops with color and character, building on the first game's strong, Studio Ghibli-esque visuals. And basic exploration is once again made more rewarding by the hundreds of gems--used for ability upgrades--strewn across the map.

Pls be good and have satisfying conclusive ending. Gravity Rush having a sequel is on the same level of miracle as Nier 2 announcement and Yakuza localization for me

Kazuo Hirai

I really want everyone to know how much more Titanfall 2 sold than Nioh. It was a staggering amount.
80-84 here we come.

From my experience, IGN/JimSterling give a lower score and Gamespot give higher for sony's game nowadays, So could be higher than 8.4

Seems I'm wrong.

PepperedHam

So so so so so excited to play this. I adore the first game, the music and traversal coupled with how charming Kat is made for a great experience.

The sequel looks beautiful, I'm glad it's reviewing well.

Wow nice, I'm glad it reviews well.

Loved the first one and love that it went on PS4 as I simply can't play on handheld console anymore, it's just too uncomfortable for me.

Ray Down

Banned
Pls be good and have satisfying conclusive ending. Gravity Rush having a sequel is on the same level of miracle as Nier 2 announcement and Yakuza localization for me

Why is it a miracle Gravity Rush 2 exists?

The sequel has been known to be in development for some time.

Ray Down

Banned
After the treatment I've received from GAF today, I'm not surprised that my review still hasn't been added to the OP. :(

image.php

Why is it a miracle Gravity Rush 2 exists?

The sequel has been known to be in development for some time.
Because the first game bombed and not exacly a critical success as well.

Remember new ip like folklore, genji, lair, heavenly sword that fail to take off and never got a sequel?

I was very surprised when I see GR2 teaser announced. It's not like they announce gr2 as soon as gr1 is released.

Top Bottom