• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED added to Steam registry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

According to the folks in the Steam thread, an entry called "XSEED (Partner)" has been added to the Steam registry, and XSEED's Facebook page says they have an announcement to make tomorrow. Hmm~ What's it going to beee? (Today's announcement was The Last Story coming to the US)

Aeana

I think it'd be pretty awesome if they released Trails in the Sky FC, since most of the work for that should have already been done thanks to the PSP version. Then they can proceed to release SC and 3rd on Steam afterward.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh my fucking God.

Persona 4 Arena, Good People Die, Nintendo Direct, and now this. What a day.

Mrbob

Ys to Steam would make me oh so happy.

Hopefully this starts a flood of Japan RPGs making their way to Steam.

Eusis

Every Falcom game, all at once.

... Actually, I half considered maybe it's helping a smaller developer get on, but you don't need that for Steam, and I don't think they could do that on XBLA unless publishing a bunch of retail games on other platforms is enough for them to give the OK (doubt it with Microsoft), so I'm guessing Falcom or SURPRISE.

Atolm

I think it'd be pretty awesome if they released Trails in the Sky FC, since most of the work for that should have already been done thanks to the PSP version. Then they can proceed to release SC and 3rd on Steam afterward.

Don't play with our dreams D:

This is going to be Legen- Wait for it.

I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is...DAIRY!

barney.png

Seriously though, I'd love Ys Felghana and Origin English PC versions on STEAM. ToTS would also be pretty cool :D

After playing Ys Origin on PC, I don't want to go back to handhelds with the series. I've had a hard time playing Trails in the Sky since there is doubt about the rest of the series ever making it out in English, and I am years away still from being able to tackle the games in Japanese. If Falcom games make it to PC on Steam at any price, I will be there.

In fact, even finding PC games in Japan has been tough since the large stores mostly have Monster Hunter and a few Koei and western games, but not much else, and the only stores with a large volume of pc games in my part of rural Japan mostly sell H-doujinshi games.

xxczx

I've nearly finished up with Trails in the Sky, pretty impressive and didn't want it to end because of the uncertainty of SC.

Now this has got be hyped.
omfgGGGGGG

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The day Falcom shows up on Steam is the day my roommate plays Falcom games.

I've been waiting for this day.

Could be a LOT of things. Ys VI, Ys Felghana, Ys Origin, Xanadu Next, Trails in the Sky, etc. etc. etc.

Xanadu Next would be a weird one to put on Steam. Even the Win 7 version doesn't play nice with high resolutions without a fan patch.

My money is on Oath in Felghana and Ys Origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom