• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Yawnier

Banned
EDM trying to move remaining cap hit for Andrew Ference ($3.25M), up at the end of this season. Would create flexibility. (@FriedgeHNIC)

Come on Lou, get on the phone with the Chiapet

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Lou, get on the phone with the Chiapet

If we're not going to make any other real deals, then it might be a nice idea for the Rangers to get in on this. Maybe get an extra pick or two in exchange for taking on his cap hit for the rest of the year. We still have tons of deadline space to work with.

calder

McGuire comes on my tv = instant switch to Snet

EDIT: BREAKING: ALERT: my double bacon sandwich from Starbucks is delicious. 👍🥓

Socreges

Banned
Ryan Miller will not be traded today
A) Markstrom is on IR as of Monday so the Canucks would be left with Bachman and ???
B) Miller isn't the most desired goalie right now

So no surprise there. Fucking Markstrom getting injured during a skills competition 😑

imBask

Banned
apparently, TSN 690 reported this morning that there was a deal in place to get Logan Couture for Halak in 2010 but Gauthier didn't pull the trigger on it

Yawnier

Banned
Red Wings fans aren't going to like that return, are they? Some of them thought he would get a late 1st or a 2nd + B prospect

Socreges

Banned
And this is why you don't take all tweets at face value:

Justin Spiro‏ @DarkoStateNews

Source: No lack of suitors for Tomas Vanek. Wings currently asking for two 1st round picks or a 1st and two 2nds, plus a mid-level prospect
Dude was doing a favour for someone.

calder

TSN Jets crew lining up to make excuses for the Jets not making any moves smh. Come on Sarah.

Jesus when Pierre fucking McGuire is the only person who'll speak truth to power and ask about the shit defensive systems what is this world coming too. And even he won't actually just say "Maurice is bad" and just implies it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesper Fast believed to have suffered a separated shoulder last night. Out indefinitely.

You may suddenly see the Rangers back in the mix for depth forwards now if that's really serious. Fast is maybe the unsung hero of the team.

Chris R

Sure do wish I could watch Trade Centre here in the greatest country in the world :(

Instead I'm stuck watching a car chase in LA

Socreges

Banned
OH WAIT THE 3RD RD PICK IS CONDITIONAL

IT BECOMES A... slightly better 3rd round pick if the Panthers make the playoffs......

🤔

Top Bottom