• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 Design and Tech video on Bullet Time - OUT NAO

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Just confirmed on Twitter. These videos are great and this one should hopefully have some gif-worthy moments.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
FUCKING HYPED!

bullettime_newyork_closeup2.gif

OH MY GOD

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ime-the-latest-max-payne-3-design-and-te.html

Fjordson

Wow @ the GIF there. So awesome. Can't wait to see this.

Edit: Excerpt from the main theme? Seems like it's from R*'s studios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGq23gfh3Lk
Yes! They just posted it on the official R* newswire.

"Captured during the Max Payne 3 scoring sessions being conducted by Health at Woody Jackson's recording studio out in LA. Just one quick masterful take of the unmistakable Max Payne theme cue on cello."

Woody Jackson! That's great news for the soundtrack. Not that Health wouldn't do a great job on their own, but Woody Jackson being involved in any way is a big plus.

Simo

Wow @ the GIF there. So awesome. Can't wait to see this.

Yes! They just posted it on the official R* newswire.

"Captured during the Max Payne 3 scoring sessions being conducted by Health at Woody Jackson's recording studio out in LA. Just one quick masterful take of the unmistakable Max Payne theme cue on cello."

Woody Jackson! That's great news for the soundtrack. Not that Health wouldn't do a great job on their own, but Woody Jackson being involved in any way is a big plus.

I think they're only using his studio with no involvement from Jackson himself, HEALTH seem to be doing the majority of the score themselves.

Fjordson

I think they're only using his studio with no involvement from Jackson himself, HEALTH seem to be doing the majority of the score themselves.
Ah, okay. Oh well, that's cool. Woody Jackson is the man, hope R* lets him do more soundtrack work in the future.

Simo

Oh wow Simo, throwing down the GIF gauntlet with the Rockstar guys. Hardcore haha

Hahaha why not? It's not like I'm the one making them so no burden on my shoulders!

....Don't fail us Gif-GAF!!

Also since Rockstar not only threw a shout out to us not once but twice last week I'm trying to see if we can get some kind of exclusive GAF emblem to use with the GAF Crew. Probably a long shot but was worth asking...no reply yet.

Blutonium

Oh man I can't wait for this video. I'll be sure to make some GIFs too. Here's a few old ones I made, to keep you entertained until this video drops.

soultron

Banned
I fucking love D&T videos from Rockstar. I watched most of them for LA Noire and I didn't even play the game.

I just find them so friggin' interesting. Been hyped about MP3 since the beginning. This will only pump up the hypeness.

Simo

How awesome is GAF member 5amshift? Very awesome! I asked in the PAX East thread after it was revealed Max Payne 3 would be there if anyone would be willing to pick me up some swag, 5amshift responded instantly and in 3 days sent me this awesome haul!!
CIMG2952.JPG

Included:
  • 2 MP3 T-Shirts
  • Assortment of Max Payne 3 and L.A Noire stickers
  • Max Payne 3 Multiplayer promotional booklet
  • Max Payne 3 Painkillers Pill box

The pill box is pretty damn neat, though sadly empty of any contents...
CIMG2953.JPG

How awesome is GAF member 5amshift? Very awesome! I asked in the PAX East thread after it was revealed Max Payne 3 would be there if anyone would be willing to pick me up some swag, 5amshift responded instantly and in 3 days sent me this awesome haul!!
CIMG2952.JPG

Included:
  • 2 MP3 T-Shirts

CIMG2953.JPG

Hahahaha.

I'm surprised Aesir Corp. is still operating considering their CEO was running a major drug ring, had a family murdered, was at the heart of a major conspiracy, and got blown away by an undercover cop after he slaughtered her entire security crew and demolished their HQ.

I had to sell my consoles to pay for car repairs back in February, so I've been dropping hints to my friends like a motherfucker to pool together money for a 360 for my birthday at the end of May. I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY.

Fjordson

CIMG2952.JPG

Included:
  • 2 MP3 T-Shirts

CIMG2953.JPG
Oh my god. So damn jealous of all the swag. That's awesome.

Somebody who was at PAX should send a brother a sticker. I'd buy that shit off you!

[/begging]

CIMG2952.JPG

Included:
  • 2 MP3 T-Shirts

CIMG2953.JPG

>667

Neighbor of the beast.

dreamfall

GOD DAMN! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?! Holy shit, I'm amazed. Some old school Max, and his insane shoot dodging ability. Is it wrong to be wickedly excited about wound animations!? Floooored.

Top Bottom