• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamel

Banned
E4RWaJ7.gif
Nutted

Slaythe

Oh it's because there's the poster twice.

I was looking at the wrong one.

Well how about modifying this

Btwwmb1.png

with Frieza and using the poster with frieza over buu under current arc ? That would certainly look better ?

HeroR

I've only seen a page with him kicking Goku out of Merged Zamasu's hands, not merged Zamasu himself. Is there another?

Vegeta only acknowledges that Black's power would gave Trunks trouble once he power ups and completely stops his blasts as a SSJ2. And during the entire battle Trunks is on the sidelines shouting that something odd is happening, and in the next chapter we're told Black was deliberately going for recovery boosts.

This is completely different from SSJ2 Trunks suddenly stopping Black's blows and counterattacking, then taking just as much damage from his Kamehameha as SSB Goku without anyone finding anything odd. One odd match up has the characters in universe acknowledging that it's odd and something weird is going on, the other didn't.

Trunks got enough plot armor in Epsoide 57 to be useful. He still got his ass kicked. Especially when it's strongly implied he rage boost.

Compare that to Vegeta fighting evenly with Super Saiyan 1/2 Black, after we're told he's stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in his base. Trunks saying something is wrong doesn't even begin to fix this since Black shouldn't have transformed at all until Vegeta went Blue.

Oh it's because there's the poster twice.

I was looking at the wrong one.

Well how about modifying this

Btwwmb1.png

with Frieza and using the poster with frieza over buu under current arc ? That would certainly look better ?

WHOOPS
I put the updated poster in the wrong spot, fixed now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Laiza

Posting just to acknowledge that the thread title is absolutely hilarious and I love you guys for going with it.

"What shall slip next", indeed....!

Only a handful of characters are up to the level of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku. Everyone else Goku was testing like Krillin or dicking on like the wolf guy.

So no. You can't say the same thing without cherry-picking.

And how Trunks getting a new form from anger, which has been done several times in the manga, worse than you proclaiming he got a simple rage boost?

Cherry picking? That's all anyone in these threads do in regards to the manga. Say what you want but, at least it explains some things.

Trunks getting a near god form from just anger is lazy. They could have at least said something similar to what was in the manga.

If you want to talk cherry picking:

His little genki dama sword as the finisher was just as dumb too. Like, who the hell was left alive on the planet to give him that much power? Seriously? I say that not having a clue as to what will happen in the manga mind you.

I seriously hope when the manga does the survival arc they will either rightfully put those in their proper place or properly explain why they are as strong as they are. Yes I am talking about 17. Hell, throw Gohan in there too..

Trunks got enough plot armor in Epsoide 57 to be useful. He still got his ass kicked. Especially when it's strongly implied he rage boost.

Compare that to Vegeta fighting evenly with Super Saiyan 1/2 Black, after we're told he's stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in his base. Trunks saying something is wrong doesn't even begin to fix this since Black shouldn't have transformed at all until Vegeta went Blue.

Have you considered maybe Zamasu control of ki is different than the Saiyans? Wasn't it explained in the last chapter that Goku's completed form was simply him not "leaking" any ki? I think we can probably apply that here even though it was no said or implied.

L Thammy

All 7 OTs gathered. OT Dragon, I summon thee!

And I wish for Roshi to remain relevant at least twice as long than Freeza!

J4g3r

I'm going to take the fact that SSJ3 Broly is coming to Dokkan Battle as a bad omen for tonight's episode.

Lol Vegeta's face

Wouldn't it make more sense with Krillin or Goku though

What's written on the banner?

I'm not sure but I'd imagine it's just congratulating them on Bulla's birth.

NandoGip

Manga sucks

SSJ3 Broly coming to Dokkan

XV2 ran its course, the DLC looks lame

No update for DB Fighterz

You know it to be true that today is full of bad DB news

2CH leak is real

New thread, new episode, same old Freeza. As sadistic it sounds I want to see how Freeza destroyers the assassination and weather or not this causes some intervention.

HeroR

Cherry picking? That's all anyone in these threads do in regards to the manga. Say what you want but, at least it explains some things.

Trunks getting a near god form from just anger is lazy. They could have at least said something similar to what was in the manga.

If you want to talk cherry picking:

His little genki dama sword as the finisher was just as dumb too. Like, who the hell was left alive on the planet to give him that much power? Seriously? I say that not having a clue as to what will happen in the manga mind you.

I seriously hope when the manga does the survival arc they will either rightfully put those in their proper place or properly explain why they are as strong as they are. Yes I am talking about 17. Hell, throw Gohan in there too..

All the manga did was give Trunks a Super Saiyan 2 form that was equal to Super Saiyan 3 and gave no explanation than 'he trained for it'.

So, the Spirit Sword was dumb. Doesn't excuse the manga for being equall or and even dumber in some areas.

Gohan trained for over a year in the anime. Him getting stronger in a day was mostly him overcoming a mental block.

Have you considered maybe Zamasu control of ki is different than the Saiyans? Wasn't it explained in the last chapter that Goku's completed form was simply him not "leaking" any ki? I think we can probably apply that here even though it was no said or implied.

Possible, but such a thing was never stated or even implied in the manga and that still wouldn't explain why Black went Super Saiyan 1/2 against Vegeta.

Plus, we it was never said anywhere that a god had better control of ki compare to a mortal.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'll always be in the camp of spirit bomb sword being dope as fuck; channeling that unstoppable blue lantern power of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom