• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guillermo del Toro confirms he will not be collaborating with Kojima on Silent Hills

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Update:

It's important to note del Toro was speaking only on collaborating with Kojima, not whether or not the game has been cancelled. "You'll have to go after Konami for those answers," our source said.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04...+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

2015-04-2621_53_58-noiduz3.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/tvsmatthackney/status/592177537427447808

2015-04-2615_28_41-tv0frf6.png

11190163_798341963552wvuwx.jpg

Evo X

I don't believe it!

It's just Kojima trolling, right guys?

Sony will release it at the same time as The Last Guardian!

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
The most interesting game in years and it's cancelled. Yikes. :(

Well, when konami did that to kojima i already expected that anything after mgs v from kojima would get cancelled, the first victim would be silent hills.

And to think that this was a dream coming true. Something that i thought not even in my wildest dreams would happen, specially considering how more expensive games are getting, konami would never give the greenlight to a new silent hill given to a proper developer that could manage to reach the highs of the team silent games. I said to my friend when this was announced "this is too good to be true". and it was =(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Congratulations Konami, you are officially the worst.
You are making EA and Ubi look good (not by much).

I don't even want to buy Phantom Pain anymore. It just feels wrong.

Top Bottom