• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 beta open to everyone with Battle.net account [Up: Possibly closed again]

zlatko

Banned
FML. I have the client already, but my B.net shows nothing that says I have access to beta.

stop the planet. i want off.

sazzy

i feel bad for everyone who didn't have enough time to download and log in. i guess if you had the beta installed already you might've had a good hour or so to play :(

Suairyu

Banned
Wait until you hit Diablo 2, it devoured 2 years of my life...

You might not even need Diablo 3 until 2014
That's actually the plan. Never played either before. About halfway through a warrior run of Diablo (warrior is beginner mode, right?) and already know ill want to play it again as another class.

Ryan_

That's actually the plan. Never played either before. About halfway through a warrior run of Diablo (warrior is beginner mode, right?) and already know ill want to play it again as another class.

That's actually a pretty good plan!
Rest assured that you will want to play Diablo 2 with multiple if not all the classes too.

SGRU

Now I know how it feels when you have Diablo III downloaded and ready to play but you can because of some shitty server problem.
Now I know that "permanent Internet connection required to play" sucks.

raven777

I downloaded the beta client but yea, I can't play because my account doesn't have beta invite.

I wish I got the invite...:(

Tripwood

In terms of simplicity it is beginner mode, but mage with mana shield up is what I remember as the easiest class to play since you can just rape everything and take a decent amount of damage.

Downloaded it last night when I heard. Knew it was down but still had hope.

Now I weep.

I dont get why Im still not in beta, even though I paid for it digitally via Bnet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The hole appears to be plugged: I tried signing in about ten minutes ago but got a server/connection error message, whereas my attempt just a moment ago resulted in an error message to the effect of "There is no Diablo III license attached to this account."

Orgun

The hole appears to be plugged: I tried signing in about ten minutes ago but got a server/connection error message, whereas my attempt just a moment ago resulted in an error message to the effect of "There is no Diablo III license attached to this account."

Hmm Diablo3 beta is still listed under My Game on my Bnet account. Will have to try and login this evenin.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
:( No luck.

I also cant remember my name / surname (i dont know why its not my real ones..) for my 2nd bnet account so i cant log in :(

Top Bottom