• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefit

Getting drunk off of budlight platinum, I'm on a beer diet mostly because the lady coupons and stocked up on beer like it's the end of the world, cheers!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Im going to take my ipod speakers out to my yard tomorrow and sit in the sun while getting wasted

ihGhK0gyrBXK5.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It's blame space posting on a forum called *******.

A lot of banned and perma-banned GAF members go there.

edit: lol, it got censored.

Pm me the address. Tomorrow I will be drunk for the fucking win bro!

edit forum is crazy some dude has a picture of evilore as his avatar lol

best gif the happy dog getting pounded is like wtf when the barf is released so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuI2_pjDlM&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&feature=mh_lolz

Mordeccai

Gonna go out and smoke and drink tonight

Does anybody else have a weak stomach when it comes to booze? How do you guys 'prepare' for a night out? Unless I know like six hours in advance that I'm going to be drinking and have adequate time to prepare my mind for the alcohol, I find that I puke without fail (even after just three beers or a few shots.)

It sucks, because drinking is actually a lot of work because of this :/ its so much easier to just get stoned. Which is probably what I'll end up doing

Eat something before you go out so that you're not drinking on an empty stomach. Something with a high fat or protein content.

And then after your night of drinking try to drink a ton of water so that you can rehydrate and get your electrolytes somewhat back to normal.

edit: sorry about the multiple edits. I have a hard time remembering what I do usually. lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I need a drink more than ever tonight. I got this 40 of Bud Lite but it's not enough. Fuck. Too bad I have to get so damn early. Almost the weekend, though.

balddemon

Banned
sup coldvein. good to see you again.

night all, gettin numbers tomorrow at work

edit: seriously feels better in here alreayd with coldvein back

what a guy.. i want fifteen bucks but i think you can totally do it. i trust that you are taking steps to make this happen

Right now I'm trying to get myself physically fit to help my confidence.

Starting p90x tomorrow and I've cut out soda, fast food, and other high carb foods from my diet.

And once I've lost some fat and gained some muscle I'll be heading out a lot to see what bars or events I can go to.

coldvein

Banned
Right now I'm trying to get myself physically fit to help my confidence.

Starting p90x tomorrow and I've cut out soda, fast food, and other high carb foods from my diet.

And once I've lost some fat and gained some muscle I'll be heading out a lot to see what bars or events I can go to.

you need to get a crew to roll with like in mass effect 2. you should be working on recruiting your team.

Yeah, I'm pretty much solo out here in South Carolina.

It's a damn shame that my best friend is living out in Oklahoma at the moment.

Oh, this friend of mine actually lost his virginity 2 years ago to a girl he met off of Xbox Live. Haha...

And she was cute too.

coldvein

Banned
there is no one way to get laid, at.

and you're just going to be banging off with some drunk tart anyway, she doesnt know who the fuck david lynch is.

coldvein

Banned
Plus, I'm a decent enough looking guy and I do have some charm up my sleeve.

that's all you need, man! i'm not a relationship sexologist, but if you've got those two things you're doing very well. you don't need any p90x shit. you just need to get this first time over with (it probably wont be very memorable) and then you'll be a stud. in a year you'll be giving me advice. i have the utmost confidence in you

coldvein

Banned
i can't believe acrid just disappeard from tinychat.

ps: eggman is just working on finals and needed a timeout.

edit: i dont know if i was supposed to say that. i meant, eggman went down in a blaze of glory defending his ideals.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Copernicus and I are drinking the EXACT same Whiskey! Its really awesome.

Here is Copernicus's bottle:

And here is mine:
TKoFN.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Our quantum entangled whiskey. Next my stomach will start depositing its waste into your stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom