• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britians most mathematically beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchap

I can't figure out the mass coefficient for the wave equation component of hotness without knowing the three dimensional angular sharpness of her knees in steradians!

ChuyMasta

I'm not getting a "hot" vibe from her (though I'd still do her furiously), but more of a she would be the perfect mother of my children vibe.

So...weird.

Am I the only GAFer old enough to see Rebecca Romijn in the OP? (that toothpick-sized gap though ...)

Also, any Brit worth his pint knows Kate is the hotter Middleton.

di-Q6C0.jpg

Asians always win for me.

jb5h5n1IfjQmy.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can someone confirm this last pic? Damn that is a dramatic difference. Her lips looks smaller, as well as her chin in the last pic.
lol how can it not be a joke? asians invented trolling. 2chan, yo.

Zaptruder

Banned
Can someone confirm this last pic? Damn that is a dramatic difference. Her lips looks smaller, as well as her chin in the last pic.

Same girl. It's called make up, lighting and angles. Or photography.

The first photo of the girl shows that she already has decent facial proportions, made dowdy by the glasses, hair and her eyes are naturally plain.

Do up the hair, the eyes and apply makeup to make the skin look right and yeah.

To put it another way... you can find celeb pics of what we regularly consider to be beautiful women looking rather bland or even a bit nasty. I believe the Katie Perry one where she's in bed with the shot taken by Russel Brand is one that's bandied around quite a bit.

The woman in the OP is quite breath-takingly stunning. I mean I know personal preference plays a strong role in attraction and all that... but that kind of face is... evolutionarily beautiful. Beautiful in the sense that the brain is in part hardwired to respond positively to such a vision. So beautiful that only a tasteless reprobate that has had their sense of beauty and taste so thoroughly distorted could consider her anything less.

laaame

But the blue-eyed blonde's mathematical dimensions have just added up to success in a competition to find Britain's most naturally beautiful face.

Huh?

Yeah she's cute but beauty isn't something I think can be mathematically quantified.
If she's mathematically perfect then show me them equations, son!

Makeup doesn't completely reshape a person's jaw and nose.

Watch from the beginning to see what she looks like before the makeup process and you aren't really paying attention to the camera angles on that pic I think. Plus the last frame is definitely narrowed a bit in the face probably by photoshop.

jj350

Banned
Is this a joke, or are "mathematicians and scientists" seriously that stupid? "Mathematically perfect face" LMFAO, you would have to completely ignore the philosophy behind beauty to even come up with such a concept.

Loofy

Watch from the beginning to see what she looks like before the makeup process and you aren't really paying attention to the camera angles on that pic I think. Plus the last frame is definitely narrowed a bit in the face probably by photoshop.
Im pretty sure it looks narrow cause she has her head down.

Zaptruder

Banned
Makeup doesn't completely reshape a person's jaw and nose.

Of course not. But the human brain is fooled very easily. Especially when it's not trained.

Is this a joke, or are "mathematicians and scientists" seriously that stupid? "Mathematically perfect face" LMFAO, you would have to completely ignore the philosophy behind beauty to even come up with such a concept.

Not to single you out (because a few other posters have made similar comments), but the level of arrogant ignorance here is stunning.

"Hurrumph. This article doesn't accord with my instincts on this subject matter. It must be full of shit! Where's the proof??!"

This is the internet post google, post wikipedia.

It's exceedingly easy to find additional information on the subject matter if you care to alleviate yourself of your innate biases.

- J - D -

She really is beautiful.

That parting in the middle of her lips isn't some flaw. Sometimes, with make up or gloss, parts of one lip will stick to the other side, creating a small space in the center. This happens if the person was just speaking or opening her mouth. They could've taken a better photo. If there are other pics, you'll definitely see that it's not a permanent part of her features.

ecurbj

Marsha Thomason

Thank you sir. That's all I needed. She looked very familiar. I can't remember which TV show or movie she played in but I can hear here accent as I'm typing this.

She is one word...gorgeous!

Now OT...according to the media of course the tiresome, blue eyed, blonde hair look will always be the "ideal" attractive female in the Western world.

*sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom