• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Ramirez

Me Biscuit and TJ just met one of the most toxic dudes ever. God damn.

I had an extremely important phone call during that game. I had gold elims/damage but was playing like shit, admittedly. I could hear the guy screaming even though I didn't have the headset near me, so I had to leave chat, lol.

What was he so upset about?

LiK

I had an extremely important phone call during that game. I had gold elims/damage but was playing like shit, admittedly. I could hear the guy screaming even though I didn't have the headset near me, so I had to leave chat, lol.

His girl left him.

komaruR

His girl left him.

stone cold
1PgDxsy.gif

He said we worse the worst three sack he's ever played with after round one. Said some very unkind things about you. Wish I had known you had gold. Would have shut his ass up quick.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people hate having a symetra on their team so much.

Even on defense I get people complaining, and it's crazy. The hero maybe sees zero play in pro but it's so damn easy it should be extremely common in bronze.

Like, even just losing the first point on defense it's guaranteed to be my fault as symetra.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
You're bad

But I just had gold healing

; )

Even on defense I get people complaining, and it's crazy. The hero maybe sees zero play in pro but it's so damn easy it should be extremely common in bronze.

Like, even just losing the first point on defense it's guaranteed to be my fault as symetra.

Always blame non-meta.

rulerk1

She's pretty bad on Volksya and Dorado tbh.

LiK

She's pretty bad on Volksya and Dorado tbh.

Nah, she's good in most first points as long as you can get that teleporter up quick. Had pretty good success with her in Volk and Hanamura especially as long as your team ain't shit and can prevent the dive.

Okay, I'll admit it....I had fun playing Mayhem mode tonight.

I played Hanzo one map and got 2 ults in the span of about 20 seconds. That was fun.

Got absolutely jack shit from the 6 or 7 loot boxes I got tonight though - except for Reaper's "dance." Ah well. Hopefully I can play more this weekend.

Ramirez

He said we worse the worst three sack he's ever played with after round one. Said some very unkind things about you. Wish I had known you had gold. Would have shut his ass up quick.

lol, just a perfect example of why I never join voice with randoms. I have enough stress in my day.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are all talking like symetra can only be played first point defense even though she can build all 6 turrets in like 3 seconds which is super easy in a rank that doesn't know how to focus and can 1v1 any hero ever in silver/bronze as long as she's close range because she requires no aiming while everyone else's aim sucks.

There's so much damn worry about the "meta" when people just keep getting outskilled at these ranks.

I'll let you know when it stops working, but she's still doing work for me at 1700 solo queue, up from 1403. And since my win percentage is still over 66% with her, I don't think it's my fault in the 33% i'm losing, at least relative to the rest of the team, though I'm certainly 100% going to be the one to be blamed.

JHall

If elo hell ever existed it would be in the 3900 region on pc. The amount of sym + torb one tricks here is just absolutely insane. I don't even understand how these people get so high up when they're not even good at those heroes.

Because the rank system is flawed and rewards one trick players.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Even though she can build turrets in like 3 seconds which is super easy in a rank that doesn't know how to focus and can 1v1 any hero ever in silver/bronze as long as she's close range because she requires no aiming while everyone else's aim sucks?

There's so much damn worry about the "meta" when people just keep getting outskilled at these ranks.

Gotta blame something.

LiK

Fucking event Symm legendary dupe.

Okay, I'll admit it....I had fun playing Mayhem mode tonight.

I played Hanzo one map and got 2 ults in the span of about 20 seconds. That was fun.

Got absolutely jack shit from the 6 or 7 loot boxes I got tonight though - except for Reaper's "dance." Ah well. Hopefully I can play more this weekend.

It's fun as long as people don't play it like QP which I've noticed they are doing. Just gotta go ham and coordinate Ults.

Chance

If you actually wanna' win attack Mayhem, it seems to take coordinating with Sombra, Zarya and D.Va/ McCree/Hanzo. All three ults'll do it.

And nothing else.

hypernima

Banned

Someone's gotta take the blame.
You take it up because there's a healer or tank spot you could be freeing up.
regardless, onetricking Sym/Mei in comp has been one of my more fun experiences.
You have to be really good with your positioning though.

If you're tired of the complaints, either switch to a character they want (and still get blamed if they lose.) or leave team chat, it's what I do when people get too toxic.

randome

Ever since a larger company has bought out my internet company my internet has been shit. I just lost 50 SR due to a disconnect. That's gonna take me forever to make up. Luckily we had 2 throwers on my team and we were about to lose anyway but whatever. Woulda only lost like 20 SR. Ugh.

PatzCU

The loot box drop rates were so obviously nerfed. That, along with an unchanged MMR/Comp matching system is really taking the wind out of my sails for Overwatch. Something has to be done about how we queue into these competitive matches.

Top Bottom