• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo is up on Xbox Live and PSN US. PSN EU whenever.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
I've been trying to avoid reading/seeing anything regarding MGR, but I've noticed it's threads have been on the front page consistently for the past few weeks. Hopefully a promising sign.

The demo is the only media I'm allowing myself to see before the retail release, can't wait to check it out!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've been trying to avoid reading/seeing anything regarding MGR, but I've noticed it's threads have been on the front page consistently for the past few weeks. Hopefully a promising sign.

The demo is the only media I'm allowing myself to see before the retail release, can't wait to check it out!

I went into the demo completely blind, and came away very, very impressed. I say this as a huge Metal Gear fan who was somewhat skeptical about/indifferent to this game until I played this demo, too.

Nemesis_

I thought it was like 30 hours away. No?

Demos / DLC / Trailers seem to be updated on Tuesdays for us Aussies.

XBLA games seem to be updated on Wednesday.

LMAO. Not for PSN. That's ETA DEALWITHIT.gif

iCP9pMRIUsQuW.gif

Demos / DLC / Trailers seem to be updated on Tuesdays for us Aussies.

XBLA games seem to be updated on Wednesday.

I always thought demos usually went up on Wednesday nights for us Aussies? O_O

The demo comes out on the 22nd for America....wouldn’t that be tomorrow for us?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's still early AM Tuesday for most of the US. People won't be a work for ~7 hours.

XOF

Neo Member
I can't wait for the demo, so incredibly pumped for this game. I've been listening to the soundtrack all day.

Is it true that PSN Plus users will get it exclusively before free users? If so I'll just download it on my 360, but I'd prefer to play it on the PS3.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I'm in North America.. Should I be holding my breath for this or am I a ways off?

Awesome, cheers.

As arbitrary as it may seem, I always prefer to get my Metal Gear games on PlayStation. A gaming tradition, I suppose.
I'll do the same :p

zoukka

When does the demo hit today?

For some weird reason my US account works again... it was jammed last year when the whole PSN fiasco hit, but now that I tried it, it worked just fine lol.

Top Bottom