• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Spanish Retailer lists Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection

Sylver

Banned
Spanish retailer lists Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Collection.
jPxiG.png

October 12th.
They listed Devil May Cry HD Collection time ago.
Close if old.

Will buy if budokai 3 or infinite world are included. Fuck tenkaichi bullshit.

Hell even budokai 1 for the real cutscenes that were awesome. <3 Budokai 1 2 and 3. Tenkaichi was always terrible compared to those.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Namco doing a HD Collection?

How well did these sell back on the PS2? this is in no way is getting my hopes up for an Ace Combat HD Collection, nope, not at all...

Aru

What's the point ?
Who would play Tenkaichi 1 in HD ?

Tenkaichi 2 or 3 are the best DBZ games out there, but I think Tenkaichi 3 HD is enough.

A Budokai 3/Tenkaichi 3 HD collection would make more sense.

The Lamp

Gross. Budokai Tenkaichi and its sequels were garbage. Over the shoulder flying/fighting lol

Give back Budokai 1-3 and we might be talking.

This is the most pointless HD colletion yet if true.

I mean, it's unlocking the same all over again with different sotrymodes :C

Izick

About damn time.

How have the DBZ games been this gen? I played Burst Limit and I thought it was pretty fun, but I haven't followed up on any of the other games.

.la1n

What's the point ?
Who would play Tenkaichi 1 in HD ?

Tenkaichi 2 or 3 are the best DBZ games out there, but I think Tenkaichi 3 HD is enough.

A Budokai 3/Tenkaichi 3 HD collection would make more sense.

Eh if they want to put them all on there and the price isn't effected then why not.

Kokonoe

Banned
Infinite World HD would be better than Budokai 3 HD. (It's the same thing, just improved on)

About damn time.

How have the DBZ games been this gen? I played Burst Limit and I thought it was pretty fun, but I haven't followed up on any of the other games.

Raging Blast 1 is meh
Raging Blast 2 is good enough to own, it's similar to Tenkaichi, just not as polished. Although it has it's own things that make it shine.

Ultimate Tenkaichi is like taking the Rock Paper Scissors combat from Budokai 3 and incorporating that into the entire game. Except a coin flip instead. It looks interesting, but you really don't have much control over your character. It reminds me of a Heavy Rain DBZ fighter or something.

Isnt this like making a FIFA collection bundle with 10, 11 and 12?

I'm sure some purist could (try and) prove you wrong, but yeah. I owned all of the Tenkas and I can't even remember what the story modes in 2 was like. Now, if the collection was Super DBZ/Budokai 3/Tenkaichi 3/Sagas (lol), then there'd be something unique in each game. But this? Nah.

I'd rather have a Budokai 3/Infinite World/Super DBZ collection, to be honest.

Only Tenkaichi game I even remotely enjoyed was 2.

Aru

I'd rather have a Budokai 3/Infinite World/Super DBZ collection, to be honest.

Only Tenkaichi game I even remotely enjoyed was 2.

Budokai 3 / Tenkaichi 3 / Super DBZ HD would be the best collection IMO.
B3 and IW are too similar to make an interesting duo in a collection.

Manus

I would love if this Throw me into the camp who actually loves playing Raging Blast, but it's been getting old.

Seik

Banned
Nice I haven't played a Budokai game since Budokai 3 really.

You didn't miss anything.

Well, Tenkaichi 3 was good, Burst Limit was Budokai 1 in glorious HD and never had the sequel I wanted so badly. Everything that came after Burst Limit was utter disappointment imo.

Top Bottom