• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King games available online @ BK site

If you missed out on the Burger King games and want to pick them up, it appears you can buy them from the burger King store. $3.99 each or $10.99 for all 3.

http://shop.bk.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5

bigBumpin285.jpg

Big Bumpin'
Item Code: BIGBUMPIN
So, you've been on a bumper car once. And it was fun. But not as much fun as it could have been if there were no rules. Here's your chance to bump it like you mean it. Again and again. Choose your Big Bumpin' bumper car and get ready for some Big Bumpin' action. But watch out for hazards like ice patches, bottomless pits and surprise saws. Yes, saws. And that's not all. Beware of the King. He may be a man of few words, but get him in a bumper car and you'll see he's got one thing on his mind -- messing you up.
- Compatible with Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles
- Multiple game modes
- Xbox Live enabled

pocketBike285.jpg

PocketBike Racer
Item Code: PBRACER
Pocketbikes are called pocketbikes for a reason. They're small. Tiny. Miniscule. They could theoretically fit in your pocket. But small doesn't scare us. And we're putting you on one. So, select your 40-pound, 14-horsepower mini motorcyle, pick your rider and choose from a variety of tracks featuring long straights, tight bends, and hairpin turns. And then get ready for the fastest, most breakneck, low-to-the-ground experience of your life. Because pocketbikes may be small, but you know what they say about good things coming small packages, right?
- Multiple game modes
- Xbox Live enabled

sneakKing285.jpg

Sneak King
Item Code: SNEAKKING
It takes a special person to sneak up on someone with a hot, delicious sandwich. It takes an even more special person to get away with it. And only the King can pull it off with vigor, finesse and a royal flourish. Because the King's sneaking talents are unmatched. Period. But before you hang up your sneaking hat forever, we're giving you a chance to do it right. So step right up and into the royal shoes. Sneak down alleys, roads and sidewalks to surprise innocent bystanders with a burger. And the more you sneak, the more you can truly understand the way of the Sneak King.
- Multiple game modes
- Multiple levels

Rhazer Fusion said:
I still think about purchasing these games for some demented reason. I can get them used at EBgames for pretty cheap. :lol
Yeah, my local EBgames had some for $3.99 each.

Each game has 200 achievement points.

The new copies will come with a 48 hour trial xbox live gold code.

Ash Sparrow said:
which one is the best?

Opinions vary wildly. Each has its own charms. My favorite is probably pocketbike racer . . . but it is a little buggy. Big Bumpin' is a nice online-enabled bumper car game with a number of different bumper car mini-games. Sneak King is just too funny . . . I can never stop laughing about the concept of royalty jumping out of a Porta-potty and trying to feed you some greasy fast food.

Game Rankings reviews:
PocketBike
Big Bumpin'
Sneak King

speculawyer said:
Yeah, my local EBgames had some for $3.99 each.

Each game has 200 achievement points.

The new copies will come with a 48 hour trial xbox live gold code.

I can get them used and also used my discount card to get a tad below $3.99. I am just wondering I even have time to play it.

Colonel Nelson Originally Posted by Ash Sparrow:
which one is the best?

Pocketbike Racer > Big Bumpin' > Sneak King

speculawyer Originally Posted by Ash Sparrow:
which one is the best?

Opinions vary wildly. Each has its own charms. My favorite is probably pocketbike racer . . . but it is a little buggy. Big Bumpin' is a nice online-enabled bumper car game with a number of different bumper car mini-games. Sneak King is just too funny . . . I can never stop laughing about the concept of royalty jumping out of a Porta-potty and trying to feed you some greasy fast food.

Game Rankings reviews:

Thanks for the replys, maybe i'll just buy em all.

Powerslave said:
I never understood why you guys like the BK games. What's so special about it?

The title screen FMVs are worth $3.99 alone. (Seeing the King just stand there holding the logo after popping out creepily, or mimicing racing while in front of a blue screen showing further and further absurd things, for example.
To see the PocketBike Racer one through, you need to go to the main menu. If you stay on the title screen, it'll go to a gameplay demo.
) The games themselves are novelties and not the best programmed (Pocket Bike is the most fun, but has some daft limitations, and actually has trouble when all eight racers are on-screen at once), but it's just surreal and amusing on a number of levels.

Also, pretty interesting that these games function on both the Xbox and Xbox 360 natively. (Developed seperately, but all on the same disc.) I wonder why a couple more games haven't tried the approach.

Ecrofirt

Big Bumpin is incredibly fun if you play with 4 people. If you'rep laying against the computer, it's not fun.

But I'm telling you, it's worth $4 easily if you've got 4 people.

Top Bottom