• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] July 2013 Boxart Thread

Chanser

Boxart revealed in July 2013 and not for games released during this period.
Some of the boxart might be old or placeholder art.

nhl14x360pftfront9ssbk.jpg
nhl14ps3pftfrontr8sup.jpg
91%2B9ndqA9QL.jpg
817CNsdKqRL.jpg
fifa14_x360_3d_packfry0s30.jpg
fifa14x360pft2dfront_1ts1w.jpg
81eawFoMOsL.jpg

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
But the boxart of FIFA 14 and NHL 14 was revealed on the 29th of June respectively the 28th of June?

sibarraz

Banned
Here in Chile, the mexican player will be replaced by a chileam guy, and I guess that in other countries will be the same, maybe that's the reason on why the boxart look like some quick photoshop job

javac

Here in Chile, the mexican player will be replaced by a chileam guy, and I guess that in other countries will be the same, maybe that's the reason on why the boxart look like some quick photoshop job

I think the top cover is the stock cover and each region has a player from their region next to messi, hence the American(?) Player next to him on the US cover.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Ben 10 is still a popular thing? I was like around 14 when they first started showing it. 22 now.

they are all bad. messi looks awful. I don't know how athletes can look so bad on covers, I mean they should select a good picture to start and then modify it, but no. kobe bryant also looked terrible in a nba 2k cover years ago.

Het_Nkik

I was trawling through PSP games on Amazon and clicked on Sweet Fuse because of the cover art and then pre-ordered it based on the description.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Payday 2 and KID covers are nice. Rest is meh as usual.

Top Bottom