• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

2GD7cO4.jpg

Welcome to a new season of the NHL! New team! same ol stinky hockey smell.

cut.jpg

Yeah... the Allegiance list needs to be updated, hopefully it will be updated soon. I would like more people for the discord, so please feel free to join us!

040204-116..jpg

Also welcome to the newest Club of the NHL! The Las Vegas Golden Knights!

bvqvTgS.jpg

Credits to RC for the NHLGAF logo he made years ago and 19 & 21 for the title.

ryan299

Just got into the mood for the season to start just this last week. Back to back championships burnt me out a bit. Also can finally play NHL 18. Hate that bc of the way the PA works you have to wait until the season starts for the roster update.

Why is it in the off topic?

Also I don't understand whats the big hype of paying $100+ to play shitty outdated snes games, that can be emulated on a calculator these days :|

Last year we were in off topic for a couple of weeks then moved back into community. Next month we will be back in community again

imBask

Banned
Why is it in the off topic?
Also I don't understand whats the big hype of paying $100+ to play shitty outdated snes games, that can be emulated on a calculator these days :|

it's a pretty thing that's relatively cheap, and it's good decoration... a real movie poster will cost you the same thing, it's all about perspective

that being said fuck that thing

Guys start debating on who is winning the conn smythe... Is it Matthews or is it Nylander? Take your time though we have almost 9 months.

Edit:post 29 so that means Will Ny the goal scoring guy!

Guys start debating on who is winning the conn smythe... Is it Matthews or is it Nylander? Take your time though we have almost 9 months.

I can tell you Nylander will hit 100 points

There was a better one awhile ago. I wonder if its still around.

Yeah... I found it on Google Images. RC made it years ago, so I should probably credit him.

huh, the more you know. When you think you've been in NHL-GAF for a while but you really haven't

BTails

Something we can all agree on: Fuck Gary Bettman! Especially considering the shit he's trying to pull in my city regarding our elections coming up.

Anyway, Go Flames, and good luck everyone. Except the Ducks, of course.

Top Bottom