• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switters

Apparently Ke$ha donated her own blood to be used in some sort of limited edition for her next album. Have your faves? But really, they simply could never. Waiting on pins and needles for the first single. The summer will belong to Ke$ha not Rihanna and We Found Love part deux. Praying for all your faves.

Pffft. Hahaha. A cereal box has no blood. What is this nonsense? I would not have bedded down in this soft bed of heeeyyyy if I knew a Ke¢ha stan lurked in the barn. It's just unsanitary.

Mau ®

Switters is off to a great start.

In time you'll come to know your SUPERIORS.

tumblr_m3apxzttSZ1rqw1blo1_500.gif

Bladenic

Pffft. Hahaha. A cereal box has no blood. What is this nonsense? I would not have bedded down in this soft bed of heeeyyyy if I knew a Ke¢ha stan lurked in the barn. It's just unsanitary.

Please, not even pressed. Just wait till Kesha has another #1 hit single slaying the summer airwaves.

Switters

For those unaware, One Direction are a teenage British boy band who are just the right combination of good looks and shitty pop music to seduce the hearts of young girls worldwide, and just young enough for Kony to kidnap.

kony pls

Wilsongt

One of my faves, Colbie Caillat, is going to be in South Carolina again at the end of the month.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURLS.

It's been years since she was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom