• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new heavenly sword pics

108390-5-2.jpg

:D

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Color me underwhelmed...

sangreal

The upclose face shots looks amazing as usual. Not really feeling the rest of them though. I mean it looks nice, but not out of the ordinary nice.

I also liked this one:
108390-5-2.jpg

Yeah, now let's see a screen where the player is actually fighting that sea of enemies, Dynasty Warriors style; and not what appears to be some in game cut-scene / QTE.

Still an unproven commodity as far as I'm concerned.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Her hair still looks like big ropey strands of play-dough, otherwise looks pretty good.

Mmmkay

Today we learn that GamePro suck immensely at putting screenshots online. Not only are most of these cropped, but all are ridiculously small. :(

I want to believe this game will kick ass, but the fact that Ninja Theory has only made Kung Fu chaos before this is keeping me cautiously optomistic...

Jeff-DSA

This, and maybe one more title of this quality could push me into buying a PS3.

MUST...RESIST...MUST SHOW SONY THAT I NEED A PRICE DROP...

PleoMax said:
Not the best screens for this game. Those are actually not impressive at all.

Yeah I think Sigma looks better then these... though Team Ninja does doctor their photos alot sooo...

I am sure it will look awesome in motion.

PleoMax said:
Not the best screens for this game. Those are actually not impressive at all.
i disagree.

i've been calling for them to tone down the ridiculously over the top bloom/hdr and depth of field effects, and by jove it seems they have, and i'd say it looks all the better for it.

thanks ninja theory!

now we just need to wait for hands on impressions / reviews to find out how it plays.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
a Master Ninja said:
I want to believe this game will kick ass, but the fact that Ninja Theory has only made Kung Fu chaos before this is keeping me cautiously optomistic...
Yes, at least with the likes of NGS you know you're getting a developer with a proven track record in Team Ninja, you basically know the game will work, plus it will look pretty enough to boot.

With HS, it could all be more Sony Lies TM.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The Take Out Bandit said:
Yeah, now let's see a screen where the player is actually fighting that sea of enemies, Dynasty Warriors style; and not what appears to be some in game cut-scene / QTE.

I so agree with this statement...

B-Ri

cjelly said:
Yes, at least with the likes of NGS you know you're getting a developer with a proven track record in Team Ninja, you basically know the game will work, plus it will look pretty enough to boot.

well, with what ive already seen in motion from alphas, the game will look and play as great as were seeing, maybe not so much the closeup on the face but everything else works.

cjelly said:

(neutral) cjelly
will gladly bend over and grab ankles for Microsoft
(Today, 03:35 PM)

...ankle grabber...

36808.jpg

Top Bottom