• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
That and it's only fair after Dressrosa that Nami and co get more spotlight

Plus they all have there roles in Wano.
Yup it was either another split up or oda finds some way to have the dressrosa spotlight strawhats out of the picture while being on the same island. As it is now its only right nami,sanji,chopper amd brook were gone an entire year.

Grexeno

Oh man, I hadn't actually processed that the crew is splitting again.

I'm not really against it, though. It's only fair.

NEXT ARC START

Hopefully this means Big Mom's arc isn't too long. Wano will be epic.
I demand at least punk hazard long the swirly brows deserve that much
Edit: hell! When you think about it the dressrsa crew had two damn good shining arcs!!!

Punk hazard
Zoro fights monet
Luffy fights ceaser
Franky fights baby 5 and Buffalo
Usopp gets his lil captain speech and finishes off Buffalo and baby 5(with nami) and catches ceaser
Robin didn't do much.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Oi, get those anime mugshots out of the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance section of the OP. We manga thread!

Sanji,luffy,nami,brook and choppee about to take over whole cake island like...
tumblr_mhnfs1PqNR1qklm53o1_500.gif

1454150714-234c19fefce78e57d0d199dbda16c9ef.gif

large.gif

182aff510ec24cc452ed8edb493788d7aa1d6c2d_hq.gif

7a010467bce2e2cd50a80ed31e7fcd641beed0a5_hq.gif

Daingurse

Really can't wait to see Sanji shine during this arc. I'm hoping he really legitimatizes his position as a member of the monster trio. Honestly, ever since Vergo cracked Sanji's leg when they exchanged blows, I could't look at him the same way anymore lol. Not in terms of power. So I'm really hoping Sanji can shut my ass up this arc. I want to see Sanji tear some shit up!

Oi, get those anime mugshots out of the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance section of the OP. We manga thread!

Wiki only had anime icons and I'm too lazy to find good manga mugahots to use.

Really can't wait to see Sanji shine during this arc. I'm hoping he really legitimatizes his position as a member of the monster trio. Honestly, ever since Vergo cracked Sanji's leg when they exchanged blows, I could't look at him the same way anymore lol. Not in terms of power. So I'm really hoping Sanji can shut my ass up this arc. I want to see Sanji tear some shit up!

You mean the small femur crack that had absolutely no short or long term effects on Sanji's performance in Punk Hazard whatsoever?

Daingurse

You mean the small femur crack that had absolutely no short or long term effects on Sanji's performance in Punk Hazard whatsoever?

It was a bad look in my opinion. Sanji not letting it effect him is due to him being a badass fighter. I just think Sanji needs to up his calcium in-take or something, because there are harder men out there than Vergo.

It wouldn't be the first time Sanji broke a few bones.
He got his ribs busted when he fought Gin, Bon Clay and Jabra. And his spine was cracked in Drum Island.

Sanji's not a big fan of milk.

Daingurse

It wouldn't be the first time Sanji broke a few bones.
He got his ribs busted when he fought Gin, Bon Clay and Jabra. And his spine was cracked in Drum Island.

I think any kind of leg injury is way worse though, because those are essentially his weapons. You're probably right though, and that I'm taking the leg crack too seriously. I just recall audibly cringing when I saw that panel lol. I couldn't believe Sanji's leg had taken damage so early into their New World voyage, but I guess that was basically to hype up Vergo.

marmoka

Banned
But Captain Jack is attacking Zou now! Will they fight now and split later? Or some will fight while others go away?

HYPE!!

Dandte

Spoilers for 821.

家が崩れるぞーーー!
The houses are collapsing---!

建物から離れろーーー!
Get away from the buildings---!

木にしがみつけー!!!
Hold on to the trees!!!

Oda continues to make law supeeeeer cool. Everyone is screaming and running away and he's standing there like "meh". Zoro too if he is the one on the right.

marmoka

Banned
Spoilers already?? Aaaggghhhh!!

Holy shit! I didn't expect
Captain Jack was Robin's father! (Just kidding, I didn't read them, but I cannot wait for this afternoon or tomorrow to read the translations)

Jigolo

Jack is one of those annoying characters you just want to see get their ass beat and will tune in every week to see if that finally happens. Zoro better destroy this fool

smurfx

get some go again
you guys think we will see a bunch of independent pirate crews make their moves if war breaks out against all of the emperors? they might rule the sea but there has to be powerful pirate crews who refuse to join under them. i'm hoping there will be a few who will make an alliance with luffy to take down big mom and kaidou.

GhostBed

you guys think we will see a bunch of independent pirate crews make their moves if war breaks out against all of the emperors? they might rule the sea but there has to be powerful pirate crews who refuse to join under them. i'm hoping there will be a few who will make an alliance with luffy to take down big mom and kaidou.

Definitely. I think we'll hear from a lot of the pirates from the War of the Best again, along with some new crews.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Spoilers already?? Aaaggghhhh!!

Holy shit! I didn't expect
Captain Jack was Robin's father! (Just kidding, I didn't read them, but I cannot wait for this afternoon or tomorrow to read the translations)

I should not have been gotten as easily as I was

Not so sure, since the law of the New World is either your in a Yonkou's crew as a subordinate or you're actively opposing them in an alliance if you're a pirate of note. Seems to only be the Worst Generation fulfilling that role that we know of.
Adding more would be kinda weird since it would seem that they would have been talked about before but still possible.

smurfx

get some go again
Not so sure, since the law of the New World is either your in a Yonkou's crew as a subordinate or you're actively opposing them in an alliance if you're a pirate of note. Seems to only be the Worst Generation fulfilling that role that we know of.
Adding more would be kinda weird since it would seem that they would have been talked about before but still possible.
there has to be some crews out there though. crocodile is notable one. moria might have rebuilt his crew as well. there is also the people who escaped level 6 at impel down. they might be keeping a low profile and will pop out as soon as war breaks out.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
there has to be some crews out there though. crocodile is notable one. moria might have rebuilt his crew as well. there is also the people who escaped level 6 at impel down. they might be keeping a low profile and will pop out as soon as war breaks out.
Blackbeard pitted the level 6 prisoners against each other, with the survivors joining his crew

True, good point with Crocodile.
I'd definitely picture a unification with Luffy against the WG.

Spoilers
The "voice" is the biggest one that Momonosuke has ever heard.
- Actually the voice is from Zunisha and he sends Momonosuke a pic/video of Jack pirates.
- Zunisha committed a crime long ago and is not allowed to do anything except walking. He asks people to tell him to fight against Jack once.
- Momonosuke tells Zunisha to fight. Zunisha attacks Jack pirates. From the looks of it basically one shotting them.
-Apoo Is back and tells kaido(calls him Mr. Kaido) from a den den mushi that communications with Jack have been cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom