• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Derpcrawler

Since our fellow Xbox fans feel left out, I was wondering if anyone can do me a favor? I have this gif I snipped from that cheesy NFL Xbox One commercial, with that hyped ass asian dude. Does anyone think that can quickly overlay a Banderas gif over what would be the "big football game" on screen?

I just think the idea of people gathering around a tv to watch banderas is awesome.

ibmquHn54tcXSe.gif

Banderas is PS4 exclusive, go away.

5mPQjR9.gif

I have seen far too many of these wonderful GIFs for me to simply ignore them at this point. We have reached a critical mass. I think they started appearing around the PlayStation meeting but at this point they are a genuine GAF contribution to society.

Post your favorites, suggest new ones, and let's just get everything archived here. Truly great work.

Yes, I even tried to explain to my parents yesterday how these came about, what we do with them and why they fill my heart with joy.

Thoraxes

Since our fellow Xbox fans feel left out, I was wondering if anyone can do me a favor? I have this gif I snipped from that cheesy NFL Xbox One commercial, with that hyped ass asian dude. Does anyone think that can quickly overlay a Banderas gif over what would be the "big football game" on screen?

I just think the idea of people gathering around a tv to watch banderas is awesome.

ibmquHn54tcXSe.gif

Showing a play against my home team in that gif?

MS just shot themselves in the foot.

IvorB

Oh sh*t. Ha ha!! I tried to start reading this thread but I'm cracking up at my desk at work. I'm only on the first page. This is too much, man. Lawd! Banderas.gif for this win!!

Top Bottom