• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn't share this with the internet but fuck it...

My partner and I have just discovered a new-to-us kink that we've been enjoying for the past few months that we lovingly call Dildo Pants. Usually I'll go down on her for a while (maybe through her underwear, that works well) and then after she's warmed up I'll get a flanged dildo and tease for a good while until she's begging for it. I then slide it in and then pull her pants up. Actually, she usually does this, and the look on her face as she pulls hard on her pants is just awesome. Then she's usually super slutty and gives amazing 4x multiplier awesome head and will then have an insane orgasm after riding my leg or some pillows with spouting filth, it's fucking amazing.

Not really seen it mentioned much on the internet at all, seems to be an unusual practice.

There, my awkward overshare for the day.

Goddamn.

Sounds like I have a new kink...

Simplet

Getting yelled at in foreign languages, particularly german, chinese, arabic...

Even better with an unusual accent in that language like swiss-german or sichuanese.

Oh I forget a HUGE one - Messy fetishism.

b34fb7fe70fe4b6305ab2f05460e1473.jpg

like that?

Is she pretending to be a door knob?

she is a doorknob

Sats

Banned
Thread is basically an elaborate ploy to add to Sats' spankbank.

I prefer to call them "Schlick It Tickets".

I found an excerpt.

Before I snapped my fingers to stop the flow of time in the universe, Joyce was walking across the carpeting in a gray-blue knit dress, and I was sitting behind a desk twenty or thirty feet away, transcribing a tape. I could see her hipbones under her dress, and I immediately knew it was the time to Snap in. Her pocketbook is still over her shoulder. Her pubic hair is very black and nice to look at—there is lots and lots of it. If I didn’t already know her name, I would probably now open her purse and find out her name, because it helps to know the name of a woman I undress. There is moreover something very exciting, almost moving, about taking a peek at a woman’s driver’s license without her knowing—studying the picture and wondering whether it was one that pleased her or made her unhappy when she was first given it at the DMV.

Immediately bought and put on Kindle, thank you.

Incest fantasy...oh, and when a girlfriend/wife catches a guy pumping or sucking another guy, and she is all "OMgosh" and he is all "oh whatever" and they have a threesome...that is pretty rad too.

Sats

Banned
Not bad at all, as long as you're the one doing the cuckolding.

:>

Shit, how could I forget about my biggest, nastiest, most horrible shameful kink? That horrible feeling, seeing your loved one's pained face as you are pleasured and reamed out by a stranger, and the feeling of agony knowing that you are hurting them deeply, but you can't stop because the sex is sooooo good.

Unf.

This is going to sound awful, but if I had a boyfriend or a husband that asked me to sleep with another man while they watched, I totally would.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I like reading erotica. Sometimes on my phone on the bus. It's a quiet bus.

Actually that sounded creepy. I just mean that I don't think anyone is looking over my shoulder and therefore I'm not being too creepy. It's just fun to read while I'm bored.

The Adder

Banned
Shit, how could I forget about my biggest, nastiest, most horrible shameful kink? That horrible feeling, seeing your loved one's pained face as you are pleasured and reamed out by a stranger, and the feeling of agony knowing that you are hurting them deeply, but you can't stop because the sex is sooooo good.

Unf.

This is going to sound awful, but if I had a boyfriend or a husband that asked me to sleep with another man while they watched, I totally would.

If they ask then it's not awful.

Now if you did it and they didn't okay it. Then they call you while it was happening. And you inform them... Or worse yet, have a conversation with them while not informing them, but making sure to record it happening for your own future reference. Then leave it somewhere to be found rather easily... That would be awful.

... Excuse me.

Izayoi

Banned
Realistically, I'd probably end up on a watchlist somewhere if I were to actually list everything. ;_;

Time stop and everything it implies is damn good, though.

Call me when you get one.

CHEEZMO™;73099896 said:
Iz get in chat bb
k <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom