• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Trixie Mattel.

tumblr_o34t1eGgla1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Eureka instagram stories a LOT, and she's generally pretty funny. I also LOVE how she paints her face now. Her skills were probably the best of the queens on the show, and she's only gotten better.

Nina's instagram live streams can be funny when she's not being a debbie downer.

Tinity is thirsty as hell on Twitter.

I follow most of the queens, and those are the only three that immediately jump to mind.
Eureka is someone I definitely need to be following. Shea too.

royalan

I still don't get the hype behind Eureka, those hair loafs were awful. I guess she cinched which is more than most of the big girls.

Eureka's fashion could definitely use some work.

But she's hillarious, loves drag, and probably has the best paint skills of anyone this season.

yeah, i think that's fair. aired stuff = post at will, if you haven't seen the episode yet don't come in this thread.

rumours/speculation based on evidence (trailers, tweets etc) = discuss away, but spoiler tag the original post and replies to it. :)

i'll update the OP with the rules if everyone is okay with that.

thank you :)

Eureka's fashion could definitely use some work.

But she's hillarious, loves drag, and probably has the best paint skills of anyone this season.

Best paint skills?? You forgot
- Aja -

Rayis

ughhhh, oh well, at least the club kid realness runway looks awesome.

This would have been perfect for Vivacious

Rayis

That was fuckin brutal, I felt really bad for her

I think she thought she wasn't going to be lipsyncing so she didn't bother learning the song

disco

What an abrupt ending to a seemingly graceful ascent --- goodbye girl, that really is NOT how this game works.

Sydle

She wasn't my favorite, but I didn't want to see her go down like that. Wouldn't mind a bit of a Rudemption for her if there's a twist later in the competition.

Pepiope

That was fuckin brutal, I felt really bad for her

I think she thought she wasn't going to be lipsyncing so she didn't bother learning the song
Yep. Idk how she thought that would work for her though.
She wasn't my favorite, but I didn't want to see her go down like that. Wouldn't mind a bit of a Rudemption for her if there's a twist later in the competition.
It's too late for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom