• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 spotted on Steam Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

courtesy of Nabs

holy shit. dead rising 3

5ceb6870a685e3ec406d76d2a0bd783fa768823c.jpg

I knew when those capcom guys slipped and called it a "holiday exclusive"

http://steamdb.info/app/265550/

h83BE4B2C

yoink

Gaz_RB

Damn, this would be awesome! I imagine we'll get an E3 announcement and then a late summer release?

Bessy67

Hasn't Halo 2/3 been on the steam database for ages? Not saying DR3 won't come to PC, but this isn't by any means a confirmation.

gorfyako

Banned
I'll wait carefully, don't want to see another "Halo 3 on Steam!" happening.

Halo 3 is still happening!! ...
:(

EDIT: Actually, regarding the Halo 2/3 thing, there have been rumors of a Halo collection for the Xbox One with updated versions of 1, 2, and 3. It makes sense that these would be the versions that would come to PC as well, methinks, and that they're not going to reveal the PC version until they reveal the Xbox One version.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Nice.

May actually buy it there.

Played the demo on my XBO but the graphics were horrid and XBO restrictions only let me try several minutes before locking me out.

If this is true, then consider me hyped. This was one of the games I was planning on getting an X1 for, but if it comes out for PC. Then that's even better.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
I may double dip if this means I can replay it with a proper gamma setting. I'm surprised it's happening, though. I wonder if this is part of some other Capcom deal.

Wait wait, following that link shows that 2 people are on it right now, and it peaked 22 people about a month ago. This must be a mistake.

roytheone

Nice! The only (released) xbone exclusive that looked interesting to me! Would be fantastic if I could just play it on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom