• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Hey guys!, I got a Crimson Goalkeeper Lone Wolf Decal from a OD crate yesterday. How much do you think it worths in keys? I'm new on the R-L trade so I not have much expertise with the exchange value

er6VV4Il.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
so this game has now officially become my most played game ever. only The Witcher 3 beats it because i've played it more than once. i've put more hours into Rocket League than any playthrough of TW3.

i just can't get enough of it.

Got enough keys for 20xx but still deciding whether it is worth 15k. I have my Mantis with Heatwave (have Slipstream, too) and Draco on Orange with K2 on blue for a sick fire and ice combo... Decisions, decisions.

Might just spring for Apex or a goal explosion. I'm torn.

iosa

Got enough keys for 20xx but still deciding whether it is worth 15k. I have my Mantis with Heatwave (have Slipstream, too) and Draco on Orange with K2 on blue for a sick fire and ice combo... Decisions, decisions.

Might just spring for Apex or a goal explosion. I'm torn.

I found it hard to customize colors with 20xx but you still can trade for it and if you don't like it, trade it back.

I ended up trading mine for grey dracos, and managed to get a heatwave latter, these too together are hot.

I found it hard to customize colors with 20xx but you still can trade for it and if you don't like it, trade it back.

I ended up trading mine for grey dracos, and managed to get a heatwave latter, these too together are hot.
Yea I currently have heat, hexed, and Parallax. Had slip, but sold it.

20xx looks so dope sometimes, but yea I see what you mean in the difficulty of customizing it.

I really like hexed, though, surprisingly.

Man I REALLY wish I could just pick one color car body for blue and another for orange. I have some sick Centio loadouts but can't settle on anything having to work around one color on the body.

I know we have a dev here occasionally so if I get lucky enough for him to spot this, is there a reason for the limitation? Like, couldn't car colors be bundled into the car itself so that we pick the car and then select a color from what we have available like any other item?

Soulflarz

Banned
i've never rage quitted in this game though...

5-1 can't lose you MMR though, even 5 low weighted wins against 1 high weighted loss (unless you managed to get some insane loss and 5 braindead wins, even then, it'd push you out of div range prob)

Pepiope

5-1 can't lose you MMR though, even 5 low weighted wins against 1 high weighted loss (unless you managed to get some insane loss and 5 braindead wins, even then, it'd push you out of div range prob)
Oh yes it can.

5 1 point wins vs 1 16 point loss. Ez.

Probably not possible at his rank, but that is ranked for me lol.

Finally getting the loadout I love. I'll post a pic tonight, but it's the Mantis with 20xx and Black Spiralis wheels. I'm in love.

Looking to acquire Apex wheels and be done. Might resell them all later, as we draw neared to new BM decals being dropped of course... but once I acquire Apex, I'll be 'done' in terms of the current crop of available items in-game.

So I can trade in my crates for a key to open the crates I no longer have? What kind of devil system is this.

Well, take for example the current hot crate "Overdrive." On PS4, anyway, due to it being a new crate and having some pretty decent drops, they are currently being traded at a rate of about 2 or 3 crates for one key.

So if you have 6 of them, for example, you can trade 3 of them to someone for one of their keys and then use that key you acquired to open one of your 3 remaining crates.

That's a quick and small example, but when you get people doing this at a massive scale, it creates a huge, elaborate, and -- quite frankly -- volatile economy, and yet it still allows you to get some cool items without spending a dime on keys.

Some people even collect low-level 'painted' or 'certified items,' which can drop post-match at random, which can net you a key if you have the volume for it.

But yea, it's sort of tough. You have to be vigilant, checking trade websites consistently to jump on a deal or steal, etc.

For most people, I'd just say that buying some keys and trading those directly for the item(s) you want is the way to go, in all honesty. Probably a bit cheaper and far less time-consuming.

On that note: I was able to trade my 10k for the Apex wheels I was after. My look is complete (for now)! Though, Apex, Black Spiralis, and Black Chakrams are all beautiful... At least I'll have some options for when I get bored of a certain look.

Man 2's feels so weird to play as a solo player. Like so much pressure to deliver since there's nobody else to fall back on. Feels even higher pressure than solo since you've got someone to let down.

Keep trying to force myself to play it but I can't just chill and enjoy the game.

Top Bottom