• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

Endless

Bigger images

1428435040-deus-ex-mankind-divided-screen-1.jpg

1428435040-deus-ex-mankind-divided-screen-2.jpg

1428435040-deus-ex-mankind-divided-screen-3.jpg

1428435040-deus-ex-mankind-divided-mock-up.jpg

1428436079-deus-ex-mankind-divided-concept-art-2.jpg

1428435039-deus-ex-mankind-divided-concept-art.jpg

Enosh

This is honestly one of my favorite aspects of the Crysis series.
yep, being able to change it on the fly, doing one encounter with a stealth load out and then in the next doing some sniping and then third one just going in full assault mode is amazing, instead of having to look for guns with specific attachment or only being able to do it in between missions or at certain ingame boxes/items, never understood why more fps games didn't steal that idea

Wait, not Malik? WHY

GqveXVB.gif

This point makes me so angry! Jensen & Malik should be cyber
fuck
buddies!
They should go half way and say that
Despite being captured, she was found alive but with her body torn to pieces so Sarif had her augmented Raiden from Metal Gear style.
. It was so refreshing to see a positive, non stereotypical Middle Eastern character in a western game

Anyone else feel like the environment may be too busy? I'd hate to see this with no AA. If they learned their lessons from HR and put effort into stealth from the start, I'll be happy.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Browsing this thread while listening to the OST.

So good.

BobTheSpy

Banned
I would like to say the marketing for Human Revolution had lots of shooting as well - before the beta version was leaked, people were actually very skeptical that the game would be decent at all - the fact they kept a lot of series tenets alive in the new game took everyone by surprise.

So... I have faith. I think stealth, etc. will be preserved.

ash_ag

For this reason, we have to say goodbye to some of their favorite characters, including and ( spoiler! ) pilot Farid Malik. In one of the missions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Farida plane was shot down on approach to the landing. Life charming pilot was in the hands of players: could repulse enemy offensive and save Malik or throw it to die at the crash site. In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the job we will deliver new pilot - Elias check.

No Malik?! But...
:(

And now I'm playing Human Revolution OST and thinking of the new one they'll give us. Nice.

Oh man. Everything in Human Revolution was top-notch, but the OST was slightly topper-notch, to a god tier level. Can't wait for the trailer to hear a sample.

Saturday

HR could have definitely used some improvements, but I'll be damned if it wasn't a mad solid game.

After what went down in HR's endings, though, I'm weary of how they're gonna explain Jensen. A clone? A brainwashed soldier? Even more augmented than he was before, a la double cyborg? Are we going to go through half the game before realizing this was a Hideo Kojima joint?!

The backstory is probably gonna be based off the neutral ending.

Oh lawd yes, I am definitely ready for this. Loved Human Revolution and could really go for a sequel right about now.

And why are you all saying no Malik, has it already been confirmed she's not appearing? She was one of the best things about HR! :(

Mr. Tibbs

Lets hope Mankind Divided is closer to Human Revolution rather than Thief or The Fall. It's a tale of two studios at Eidos Montreal!

Drayco21

Malik being dead canonically makes me feel less bad for being too specialized on non-lethal stealth to have ever saved her, at least.

Day one, unless they do some skeevy Square Enix bullshit. Human Revolution was one of the best games of last gen, looking forward to another.

Top Bottom