• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

I wa shock.

tumblr_olt1oe06iP1vjphmgo2_500.gif

Line_HTX

For something non-action and kind of out of left field, I think Toonami should have a slot for "Gamers!" It is Funi-dubbed and I think Man God might have some fun with that show, heh heh heh.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For something non-action and kind of out of left field, I think Toonami should have a slot for "Gamers!" It is Funi-dubbed and I think Man God might have some fun with that show, heh heh heh.
I need to get around to watching Gamers, it seems like Neogaf: The Anime.

...plus it seems to deal with characters who have the same issue I do: Overthink a situation & try to "figure" things out instead of letting something "happen" & realizing it's not something you're suppose to "think" about.

Morlas

They still using Metzen's voice for the blizzcon commercial...i miss that man, say what you will about his writing, but he genuinely loved what he was doing

https://soundcloud.com/toonamishowdown/showdown030

"We secede from the union, weigh the morality of child soldiers, discover which kids we were in gym class, go to selfie boot camp, figure out how the DC movies compare to Beware the Batman, and launch what is surely the most in-depth discussion of Garfield: The Movie that you will ever encounter in the year 2017."

For some reason the music cues don't seem to be working when I play this on Soundcloud. They're present for the file on my computer and I even redownloaded the file that's being hosted on Soundcloud, but the music cues are still on that one. Not sure what's going on. Enjoy the awkward silences I guess.

Grexeno

I found myself looking at buying a New 3DS XL tonight, even though the 3DS is at the end of it's life and that's a ridiculous idea.

Grexeno

I mean, Ultra Sun/Moon is coming soon.

Which is pretty much the last game I'll ever play on it (in the middle of Samus Returns.)

The only reason I thought about it is because my old 3DS has a column of dead pixels on the touch screen that's been there from day 1, and the slide pad always looks like it melted a little every time I open it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ultra Sun and Moon are not even the 3DSs final form. We got at least a years worth of Atlus games in the pipe and hopefully DQ XI.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Witcher 3 is a ten out of ten in every area besides, you know, the one thing you do for 90% of the game, combat. Which is a generous four.

Psychonauts is the same way, its an all time great story game, one of the few truly funny video games. It's platforming is about a two, and you spend most of the game doing that.

Morlas

still nobody beaten mario at the art of run'n'jump

also you can throw your hat on a frog and become a frog, how isn't this game a 10?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I never thought the platforming was bad on Psychonauts even in tune dreaded meat circus level. I even played it on the PS2 first with all the other issues.

Top Bottom