• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain |OT| The Man Who Sold The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

4OA0e5w.jpg

Developer: Kojima Productions
Genre: Stealth
Release: September 1, 2015
Publisher: Konami

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has brought a new edge to the Cold War, and in 1984, a one-eyed man with a prosthetic arm appears in the country.

Those who know him call him Snake; the legendary mercenary who once swept the stage of history and left in a coma by American private intelligence network Cipher. Snake is accompanied by Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke.

Now, Snake's former partner Kazuhira Miller is being held by Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Snake must undertake a solo mission to rescue Miller and prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not dead and gone.

That first step will lead to a path of vengeance against the very Cipher that slaughtered so many of Snake's men, and to a battle that will embroil the whole world...

What started in Ground Zeroes... must finish with "V".

SPOILERS CAN RUIN ANOTHER PLAYER'S EXPERIENCE

• Be careful when posting anything[/spoiler] someone might consider a spoiler.
    [*]Use spoiler tags and give a vague description of the content inside the tags if possible.
    [*]EXAMPLE: "LATE GAME SPOILERS: [spoiler} I can't believe Big Boss... {/spoiler]"

history1nxp2p.png

9ZcEIWL.jpg

XPUctFJ.jpg

zxTK4QC.jpg

s9dr1mB.jpg

VdMFccd.jpg

maincastzip74.png

charsfinalb4ogb.png

whoahczp0r.png

85p1s.png

evolution71qdr.png

gameplaycurg8.png

videos0ap18.png

thread2moj2.png

endofanera5vpua.png

7j8J0g1.jpg

01-q2fyvqsu1qzu.png
02-6aumjjhk0rq3.png
03-ecxnn6onepc8.png
04-tttsl0v2rpb9.png
05-zjsimm0w3r6f.png
06-dn1p7eu9io6t.png

07-u2mtbg6m4r1q.png
08-nzgm0gxn1o90.png
09-lkgaozk0do5g.png
10-7ifbcjyvap80.png
11-rzlk5xddnqkx.png
12-5zfhtwbf2odv.png

Great OT. With that said, I will not be checking this thread again until after I beat the game because there will be jerks that try to ruin the game in here

I am SO excited for this. I've been messing around with MGS3 and GZ in the meantime, but we're finally nearly there. It's gonna be so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom