• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Decay - Steam Full Release on November 5

salromano

It was available via Steam Early Access on September 20, but will have a full release on Tuesday, November 5.

Undead Labs said:
That’s right, we’re heading into the homestretch. Of course, we’ll continue to make improvements, but we’re just about ready to call State of Decay launched on Steam. The official opening day will be Tuesday, November 5.

We’re going to do some serious celebrating on Tuesday. Prizes and contests and more, oh my!

In the meantime, if you are one of our adored Early Access players, there is a request list thread in both the official forum and the Steam forum. We sure appreciate the help!

http://undeadlabs.com/2013/10/news/steam-full-release-tuesday-november-5/

garath

I haven't been following TOO closely but I check the Early access steam notes every now and again to see if there were any major changes but I haven't seen anything...... Is it really ready?

Corto

Where's Milesquaritch? hehehe I was undecided between this or Deadly Premonition, but I 'm leaning towards State of Decay as I haven't played this one yet, and I'll wait for Durante's magic to transform DP into a proper PC port.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
It really is just a prettier version of the 360 release at 1080p+@60fps with m+k/b support(or controller). It looks pretty good and is a ton of fun if you let yourself get immersed in it. I bought both on 360 and PC and don't regret it. PC is definitely the best version but if you already have it on 360 and weren't enthralled by it, I'd say don't buy it.

Camisado

It really is just a prettier version of the 360 release at 1080p+@60fps with m+k/b support(or controller). It looks pretty good and is a ton of fun if you let yourself get immersed in it. I bought both on 360 and PC and don't regret it. PC is definitely the best version but if you already have it on 360 and weren't enthralled by it, I'd say don't buy it.

That's all I needed to hear! Will pick this one up for sure then.

Vintage

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anyone have any impressions on the full release version? Cheers.

Played a bit, compared to EA version it's almost the same, I believe their main focus was kb/mouse support, but I still think it's better with controller; My main issue with early access was a bug where resources in houses where displayed incorrectly, now it's fixed. Now I can finally finish this awesome game :)

Top Bottom