• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can access Miiverse on PS Vita but not on 3DS

original.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahaha. Auhauhauhauhauhau.

Please create the 3DS Miiverse app soon Nintendo. kthnxbai.

(Image courtesy of Destructoid commenter Techa)

gngf123

And Nintendo were aiming for 3DS Miiverse by "The end of the year" - Which in Nintendo language means expect Miiverse late december.

Oh dear...

Well, at least it isn't all that important.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Isn't it more likely Miiverse will block the Vita browser instead of the other way around?

Think about it. Does Nintendo want Miiverse out everywhere? Yeah probably.

Does Sony want Nintendo advertizing on the Vita? Probably not.

Doubt either of them will add a block though, it's just silly.

Vita in 'technologically superior to 3DS' shocker.

This is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

Whereas I know you're being facetious, this doesn't have to do with technological superiority, Nintendo more than likely just blocked Miiverse access on the 3DS browser.

Skyzard

Banned
^oh man - I'm glad it's RR in the pic, actually got my friends to buy psps and play around each others houses for like a year with RR.

Whereas I know you're being facetious, this doesn't have to do with technological superiority, Nintendo more than likely just blocked Miiverse access on the 3DS browser.

None of that is true :p

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Nintendo probably wants you to use the upcoming Miiverse app on the 3DS instead of using the browser.

JimboJones

I actually thought Miiverse on the 3DS would just be the web app they released today, so it's kinda good that they are making a proper miiverse app for the 3DS. Hopfully it's actually integrated into the system rather than another swapnote style thing.

Still, the image is funny heh.

Top Bottom