• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man pranks drug dealers in the hood by shouting "Five-O!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
On the one hand, I hate drug dealers and it's funny when they're all scared and stuff.

On the other, I hate internet pranksters and it's funny when their pranks backfire.

Hmm....

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
On the one hand, I hate drug dealers and it's funny when they're all scared and stuff.

On the other, I hate internet pranksters and it's funny when their pranks backfire.

Hmm....

Yeah, Internet pranksters and drug dealers are totally comparable.

Noticed they were in Columbus, OH from the po-po's ride in the vid. Dude was right though "You lucky you didn't get shot".

Stupid, stupid prank.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
This is dangerous... this is way too far to go for a laugh. Please treat your life with a little more care folks.

marrec

Banned
Wait its that easy to spot drug dealers? why isnt the real police doing this?

Because the real police use those drug dealers to bust higher level suppliers sometimes.

Also there's no shortage of disadvantaged youth who can stand around for hours, but there's not infinite amounts of cops.

marrec

Banned
This is am important distinction. Drug dealers bring millions of people happiness and are an integral part of our economy. No need to compare them to worthless douchebag internet pranksters

You're right.

If there are any drug dealers reading this right now, please know that I'm sorry.

Lmao we used prank call weed dealers and put on a cockney voice saying things like "Ello, officer phil here. We know where the stash is at, mate you're knicked"

We did this to student dealers though, this guy is hard core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom