• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus July offerings for NA

These are the games that are going to be available for PS Plus NA in July:

ttOvHnE.jpg

PS4: TowerFall Ascension, Strider,
PS3: Dead Space 3, Vessel,
PS Vita: Muramasa Rebirth, Doki-Doki Universe

Video posted on the official Playstation channel on Youtube.

EDIT: Well, the video was removed, but fortunately I took a screenshot.

EDIT 2: Posted in the Playstation Blog US.

Not interested in the PS4 titles this month - BUT I also said that last month and ended up enjoying Trine 2 and PixelJunk Shooter quite a bit.

Stellar choices! (Though, I did buy Muramasa during the big sale they had it on last time...meh whatever. You'd think I'd learn one day.)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Muramasa is probably the best Vita game that isn't P4G. Ended up liking it far more than even Dragon's Crown. Newcomers will be astounded at how stunning it looks the first time they boot it up as well. Boss fights are the best part of the game considering it is lacking in traversal and exploration.

RE_Player

Glad I can play Towerfall and finally play Dead Space 3. Should be fun and no problem to find co-op partners now.

Also remember Doki Doki Universe is cross buy so I believe you'll get all 3 versions.

Banjo

It's a shame that we never got DS2 on the US. Will pickup Dead Space 3 (But I don't know what to expect)

balohna

This is an awesome month. I don't know if I'll ever play DS3, but now if I ever want to I won't have to buy it. I have Vessel on PC and Muramasa on Wii, but don't mind having them again. Especially since I'm more likely to actually dump time into Muramasa on Vita. The PS4 games are legitimately great, and Doki Doki seems interesting.

culafia

Nice.

Strider and Towerfall are both games I considered buying during the Steam sale but no longer have to.

Dead Space 3 is good becaue that means I don't have to buy the weakest one if I ever play the series.

And Muramasa should be great.

No complaints here.

Moofers

Great lineup. At least one awesome game on each system. Might ALL be awesome, but I'm only familiar with half of them. I've had Muramasa, Dead Space 3, and Strider all on my "buy" list for ages. Good haul for me!

I was just about to pull the trigger on both Strider and Towerfall. Now I'm stuck with money to blow... guess I could always start smoking again.

Niceeeee. With the exception of Dead Space 3 (which I enjoyed a lot) I don't own any of these games. W00t!
Nice that I can play Dead Space 3 since I loved 2. I know that it didn't get received too well, but hey! Thanks PS+!
Make sure you play it with a friend, not a random stranger. You'll enjoy the game a lot more.

Salex_

TowerFall Ascension, Strider, and Muramasa Rebirth? Great month for me.

I wish TowerFall had online multiplayer though.

Already own Strider on Xbox One, bought Muramasa during a sale (and have yet to play it...fuuuuuuuuu) and have Dead Space 3 on pc (from some Origin bundle). Good month for those who don't own the games though.

Chesskid1

Banned
yay stuff i haven't played.

dead space + muramasa are outstanding for me.

haven't played any of the others, either.

towerfall is multi only right? boo

Top Bottom