• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 in-store advertising begins in Europe

Goldrusher

My Tesco just got their PS4 cardboard standees in today.

bldsb2vcmaaudqbkjsb8.jpg

Spotted at my local Tesco... #PS4 pic.twitter.com/VIdpNEgRjD
https://twitter.com/Serum_Lake/status/338001347930632192

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Promotion will probably kick in tomorow with the UEFA Champions League final taking place - there is no going back after that.

Midas

Well, that "artistic" mockup in the other thread looks pretty much exactly like that. Good memory on the GAF member who did it. :)

Is that some kind of DVD's you can grab? Looks like DVD cases at least.

This is what I'm talking about:

My artists impression on the stand in Tesco haha (would have been quicker to take a photo but didn't have my phone on me) :p

oScF8ex.png

It had Killzone, Knack, DriveClub and Infamous, but I can't remember what the other 2 games were or if they were doubled up! I liked the beam coming from the controller light.

The XBone stand in comparison was just a boring green standee with the pre-order now box.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
That standee looks damn cool. Is it just me or does the touchpad and DS4 look a little wider in that picture?

GamerJM

Banned
Looks like the Blue boxes we saw are likely to be legit, since the advertising has the same shade of blue. Were they ever confirmed?

Knoxcore

Europe is important, but I'll argue Sony needs to start their marketing campaign in the US now in order to make any inroads in the US against MS. I just don't see how Sony can compete against a 60%-65% market share in the US when the vast majority of the consumers will get the XBO regardless.

What's the game being shown next to ACIV?

I see Killzone:SF, Knack, ACIV, Drive Club, Infamous:SS...

Edit: Looking at the text on each box a little closer, it looks like Watch Dogs.

Well, that "artistic" mockup in the other thread looks pretty much exactly like that. Good memory on the GAF member who did it. :)

Haha. I wasn't too far away was I :p

Looks like Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed going to get cross promoted with the PS4.

The DVD boxes by the way are some sort of "Take me to the till to pre-order" type thing I think.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Promotion will probably kick in tomorow with the UEFA Champions League final taking place - there is no going back after that.
Yeah I Can't wait for the CL final tomorrow, looking forward to the PS4 ad at half time more than the match.

G_Berry

Banned
It would be pretty cool if the PS4 was not much larger than a game cube.

Im hoping they bring the usual sexyness.

Copenap

This is what I'm talking about:

Haha. I wasn't too far away :p

oScF8ex.png

Looks like Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed going to get cross promoted with the PS4.

The DVD boxes by the way are some sort of "Take me to the till to pre-order"n type thing I think.
Haha, that is amazing. What a commitment :)

Top Bottom