• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

El Chavo Kart announced for PS3 and Xbox 360

chavokart.jpg

Ok, here's a short story. "El Chavo" was a popular sitcom in Mexico and Latinamerica, basically it's the story of a "kid" called "El Chavo" portrayed by Roberto Gomnez Bolaños, the thing is that the "kids" in the series were actually grown up men and women dressed as children, yeah why tell you about it, just check this.

Anyway a couple of years ago Televisa and a mexican game company called Slang created a Wii game based on the series, basically the game was just a minigame collection .... but it was a sucess somehow.... so now they announced a Kart game for the PS3 and Xbox360, Feast you eyes, the only game were you can hit hens and donkeys on the road.

Después del éxito que tuvo en México y en Latinoamérica el juego basado en la serie animada El Chavo que fuera lanzado para Wii, Televisa Home Entertainment y Slang anunciaron hoy el lanzamiento del videojuego El Chavo Kart que llegará próximamente para las consolas Xbox 360 y PlayStation 3.
El título de carreras fue desarrollado por Efecto Studio y es publicado por Slang donde se podrá elegir entre 12 personajes de la serie animada que además contarán con las voces originales en español y portugués (para el público brasileño).
http://www.gamers.vg/2013/09/10/el-chavo-kart/

Game is rated for Vita too on the ESRB site.
Porting games to Vita should be really cheap, Mexico isn't a really big market for Vita and Brasil is dead. Recently they "Re-release" a new campaign for the system but still is way too expensive (retail price in Mexico is $3999 pesos or $305USD)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
EL FUCKING CHAVO

51907518waao.jpg

Must have Don Ramon or else no good.

I was trying to find a GIF of his funny little spastic reaction when shit went down. Anyone have one?

Fireblend

Banned
So is this a Latinamerica GAF thread now? Is it the right place to celebrate Costa Rica's World Cup classification?

No?

No.

Ok.

que he hecho

AlexBasch

chavokart.jpg

Ok, here's a short story. "El Chavo" was a popular sitcom in Mexico and Latinamerica, basically it's the story of a "kid" called "El Chavo" portrayed by Roberto Gomnez Bolaños, the thing is that the "kids" in the series were actually grown up men and women dressed as children, yeah why tell you about it, just check this.

Anyway a couple of years ago Televisa and a mexican game company called Slang created a Wii game based on the series, basically the game was just a minigame collection .... but it was a sucess somehow.... so now they announced a Kart game for the PS3 and Xbox360, Feast you eyes, the only game were you can hit hens and donkeys on the road.

http://www.gamers.vg/2013/09/10/el-chavo-kart/
Vato, porqué tuviste que poner esto en NeoGAF? ):

v1lla21

que chingaos!!! it's a nice looking game but it looks boring. Never liked El Chavo, or any show from Mexico. I especially hate the Mario Almada movies, those are hot shit.

Cryxok

But those are from a different series. Kind of like what Link is to Mario Kart. I'd be fine with Ñoño as my substitute for Wario.

I believe they've made cameos in the series. I know at least Dr. Chapatin has...
Besides they're from the same people, so it's more like pokemon cameos in harmoknight :)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
What's with El Chavo hating?! I loved that show as a kid.

Me encuentro en el callejón carnal!

el chapulin kart lol

LOL I just can't help but smirk at this thread and the posts.

This is it. This is the hispanic hangout for gaming side. It's settled!

Top Bottom